Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I dont like the current warrior at all. To me it just seems like fury and arms are just terrible and I dont wanna be forced into playing glad just because it pulls the highest single target numbers. Blizz really need to sort their stuff out with warriors, I know they wanted glad to be a viable dps spec but I just dont think they should make it do more single target damage than the other two dps specs.

Quote Originally Posted by kiaranqilue View Post
    I'm still confident about staying Arms for Cleave/AOE fights and Glad for ST.
    ^
    What he/she said.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by superslim View Post
    I dont like the current warrior at all. To me it just seems like fury and arms are just terrible and I dont wanna be forced into playing glad just because it pulls the highest single target numbers. Blizz really need to sort their stuff out with warriors, I know they wanted glad to be a viable dps spec but I just dont think they should make it do more single target damage than the other two dps specs.
    But you know, Celestalon will come telling you that you can't play Warrior and you don't know what is fun or not.

I mean, for real, Arms was fun in MoP, is garbage now. Fury was awesome in MoP, it's dumbed right now and pulling stupid low numbers. Glad is fun, but the commitment in tank stuff for dps is akward and it shoudn't be the only spec viable.

Anyway, right now in 695, simcraft shows Elem higher on ST that any spec of war, the gamble of balance is real at the start of an xpac.

Deleted
    Still glad, spec's fine, it's even somewhat good, still.

Not sure what or why that would change anything. The same I've played all along. Fury for pve and arms for pvp.

- - - Updated - - -

Glad was a stupid idea. An unbalancing for a company that has prioritized balance to the point of turning a mmorpg into a moba.

15+ Year Old Account
    You know all mage speccs still currently do less DPS than Glad warr at high tier, yeh?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethrezen View Post
    You know all mage speccs still currently do less DPS than Glad warr at high tier, yeh?
    less single target maybe, but mages will still boss it with all the easy dot cleave etc.

Deleted
    At 695, the sims show all 3 spec of mage above glad. Even fire which needs crit just as fury does, but well, one is middle of the pack at the end of the first tier and the other is one of the last damaging spec.

I feel bad for rogue tho, they are so low damage-wise and that's a real argument, mage aren't, they are in a pretty good spot right now after the ups.
    Last edited by mmocacb35759c6; 2014-11-28 at 03:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by superslim View Post
    I dont like the current warrior at all. To me it just seems like fury and arms are just terrible
    I couldn't agree with you more.

Arms and fury feel like garbage, absolute garbage.

Arms needs nothing short of a complete redesign.
    Last edited by DeiVias; 2014-11-28 at 03:04 AM.

gonna play another class or quit. not sure which.

Arms cuz will pwn in mythic.

Still playing Glad. Glad's dps is still totally fine even after the nerf. I barely noticed it tbh.

Mythic raids clearly makes that untrue, but i do want to focus on how ppl are using sims as glad being the best.. it is the best SINGLE TARGET.. arms is 2k behind.. and much of the fights have adds.. just saying.. im currently glad/arms for both types of bosses..