Deleted

With ForteXorcist dead... I need a new addon

Hey. So once I wrapped my head around all the changes and stuff since Cata, I discovered that my favorite Warlock addon is dead, and I'm having trouble finding something to replace it.

What I remember it doing (might be wrong!) is give me timers for buffs/debuffs cast on EVERY target I cast them on, and any sorts of active spells like Rain of Fire. I tried quartz, but it seems to give me a lot of useless stuff (that I have issues turning off since it just comes back) and it doesn't show me all of the targets, only the one I'm actually targetting. I don't know. Any advice?

Deleted
    SPTimers from Curse
    (sorry, no links allowed yet)
    try this one. works like forte.

and here: www_aleaaddons_ru
    You can find working Forte (updated by author of SPTimers)
    Last edited by mmoca6124b2766; 2014-11-26 at 10:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to use Forte, but when I moved to TellMeWhen totally dropped it.

I just have my debuffs in icon form, big, with timers, above target nameplate.
    Then I have an array of buffs and procs in icon form above my own player unitframe. Really easy to use and setup, and to be honest TMW covers bases of soe many things.

I'd recommend it, will post a screenshot later

Raven! Theres always a AT above you current mouseover target... it helps a lot and it's easy to adjust

Still use Forte. Forwhat it does (I use it for spells about to come off cooldown in a visually magnificent and efficient way), nothing comes close. And still works.