Fiona and the loss of her Herbalism Trait

Alright, gotta swallow some pride and own up to my noobishness here.

In the first few days of WoD I had no deep knowledge of how all of the followers, traits, professions etc worked. Had a general idea, that was it. Early on in doing missions, I acquired the Hearthstone Strategy Guide (+35% xp for accompanying followers.) As, at that time, I thought Fiona's herbalism trait was exclusively beneficial to Herbalists (and myself not being one), I used that Hearthstone Strategy Guide on her, replacing her herbalism trait. Now, I couldn't regret that more.

Question is: can this somehow be reversed (probably not via gm ticket as I have benefited from the party xp buff trait) or is it possible to acquire another follower with the herbalism trait (possibly via the inn?)

The inn lets you select a trait / ability each week and then you get presented with 3 followers that have that trait / ability.

Alright, awesome. That's what my understanding of the lvl 2 Inn was, but, since I already have two level 3 buildings I wanted to be sure before made that investment. Thanks, that's really good to hear!

i will replace my lumber mill with inn tommarow, so much worth <3
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are also certain items that let you reroll a followers traits. Needs a package of luck getting an Herbalism in specific though.