Poll: Your most hated race for both Alliance and Horde

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    It's not the race that matters - it's the player's personality.

I don't take kindly to fancy footwork (Q and E ing) people.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Pandaren for both lol.

Honorable mention: Blood Elves/Draenei.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinictus View Post
    Horde: Trolls They just seem really dirty and unintelligent. Hate Vol'Jin too.
    Yo' picked the wrong side of 'de World, mon.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Macilento View Post
    Ok, this was a thread i made some time ago, people wanted to do a poll about it to see the results so here we are with the new edition.

The rules are simple, say what are your most hated races for Alliance and Horde (you can specify gender if you want)

I already told that i don't really like Draenei and Blood Elves, never done a signle character as one of them. (both genders)

Now it's your turn!
    MULTIPLE CHOICES ALLOWED
    I don't understand you people. I like the all the races in one way or another.
    I guess it's like NBA or NFL fans or something.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Deleted
    your all racists shame on you :P

Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaw View Post
    your all racists shame on you :P
    *Ahem* VIRTUAL racists,... and virtual xenophobes.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Gnomes for the player/ armor models and male Undead for the people behind the toon. I'm not sure why, but nearly every time someone has tried to gank me, it's been a male undead... fuck those guys.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Male undead rogues, I'm not saying I hate all of them but I hate 99.99999999999% of them who spend all day ganking for minimal amounts of honor, and to they look so smug, even though because there's no repair bill it was merely a setback. I actually can bear gnomes and pandas, but the whole insanely calm yet huge theme for tauren makes me sick, considering 90% of them are like the 2nd tauren in this video by wowcrendor
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leetk1ng View Post
    Why gnomes? They are one of the funniest ones. This gnome hatetrain must stop
    really hate human male robot animations and white stone..and male nelves with their jelly leggs. gnomes are just not serious :P

I dislike the most TBC races. Blood elves destroyed the feel of the Horde, and space-goats are walking abominations as "shamans".

Honorable mention: Night Elves.

So it all comes to my biggest dislike is going to elves and space-goats. I just dislike the fact they're so favourised because they're so pretty but in the end they're very boring and typical. In each fantasy game appear elves with similar design. There is not really anything new about them. They're boring and pretty, slightly evil but they pretend to be all good.

Space-goats tho are way too sci-fi for me, they lack personality (one dimentional goodie-two shoe), and I also don't like the female design.

I actually take pandaren over those three becuase they're original, and unique. They have nice animations and great personality. I originally thought they won't be my cup of tea, but after trying them I think they're decent race. And I like idea of playing bear-creature.
    Last edited by Ramz; 2014-12-09 at 10:34 AM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    My Draenei definitely hates Orcs the most. She knows she's supposed to be forgiving and warm hearted but she just can't anymore.
    Wherever she goes there are Orcs causing suffering because of aggressive "need more Lebensraum" expansion politics.

There are a few Orcish individuals she can tolerate like Thrall, but she'd never turn her back on him.

Deleted
    Goblins for horde, the only race I hate more than pandaren.

From a meta perspective: Humans. They're just so generic and boring. They're absorb most of the alliance lore. Other alliance races are constantly being turned into yes men for the humans(and Varian in particular). Humans are constantly getting into other races lore where they don't belong. Humans are generally the best at everything, which leaves very little room for other races to shine.

From an RP perspective: Orcs. They're a bunch of arrogant jackasses that constantly pick fights with other people for no reason.

Honorable mention: Pandaren. Just shut the fuck up already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laukkanen View Post
    Tauren I can't stand playing because of them having 50 % run speed. Blizzard should check into that, seems imbalanced to have them run so slow.
    It just seems like this because they are so big

10+ Year Old Account
    Should been 1 vote, not multi picks, anyway
    Most hated for me easy:
    1) Pandas : their story is, they got freed from Mogus thanks to cooperate work with other races, specially the Sauroks who made Mogus life hell, then?
    Spent 10000 year doing absolutely nothing, they were top technology and now they are bottom of it
    2) Humans : I don't hate them for humans as much as I hate how they lead alliance while every other alliance race (except gnomes maybe) proved to be better, and they have way too much focus for no good reason, only way blizz makes humans ok is by turn everyone else to idiot
    3) Draenei : Hypocrisy itself walking on 2 legs, 'light chosen' who escaped uncounted planets, leaving them doomed to burning legion, not even bother to save them, went to draenor staying 200 years not a single warning or a hint of impeding doom that follow them everywhere, caused blood course on orcs and turned them to demon slaves, lot of them died as result of their own mistake, which they do deserve, but they also caused orcs to kill each others (like wipe of whiteclaw clan) and destroy their own planet as result of turn them to slaves to burning legion, who wouldn't even came if not for Draenei in first place, they fit perfectly the alliance
    4) Nelfs : from xenophobic arrogant race to high school cheerleaders support, also we want to keep hugging trees and no wood for horde, let them die with no place to live, we want to hug our trees (also that part is solved after SoO)
    5) Worgens : 'at least we don't sparkle', they fit barely in wow tbh, and feel they more or less used the reputation of big movies of that time than to actually make them wow-like
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaspias View Post
    night elves. they almost destroy the world, take up druidism and act like they are all at peace with nature, even more so than the tauren. so preachy and hypocritical
    I've been waiting for so long for someone else to say it. THANK YOU! Night elves are worst then PETA.