2h Frost KS procs; what's the final verdict?

Alright so reading over all of these forums lately I can't really get a solid answer on whether or not to save KM procs for Obliterate or to just spend them on FS while Obliterate is down as to not overcap runic power. Heroic/CM crawling isn't really giving me the most stable numbers as it is quite RNG dependent. If you guys have narrowed down when or when not to use the KM I could sure use some final thoughts/opinions.

On a side note, what are you all prioritizing stat wise? I'm Str>Multi>Versi>Mastery>Haste>Crit, sound about right?

Edit: KS in title should be KM, whoops
    Last edited by Vynthor; 2014-11-26 at 06:58 PM.

I would say it depends. If you're waiting on an entire rune to come back before you can use obliterate it might make more sense to go ahead and blow it on FS just to keep things rolling. But if it's about to come back then saving it is likely the way to go.

Deleted
    KM Procc is increased dps if u dont wait more than 2.75 seconds IIRC, if u wait full duration for a rune, its a loss in dps.

It also matters do you have runic power? do you have tap?

Is more the big question here, 2h frost goes starved in some scenarios before u get a bit of haste.

that means using up your runic power to do more dmg can be hurtful.

You also never want to have more than around 80% runic power, reasoning for this is some situations you want to gain charges to rune tap(this is if u run the rune tap talent).

Becuse u gotta frostrike to generate runic power, that means u dont wanna waste all ur runic power, and u dont want to waste all your runes, sitting there forcing yourself to not be able to obliterate, you need to play more conservative when using the tap charges,runic power and your obliterate.

This is only somthing you learn by playing frost dk.

So simpel answer, Yes waiting is dps increase, but is the wait time longer than 2.5 seconds it is not worth it. due to chance of another KM procc increases the longer you wait, plus take to account that Multistrike proccs KM.

so if it says you attack 1 attack in a second lets say then you gotta multiply it with the % of multistrike wich increases your actual attackspeed by some. and increases your succcessrate of proccing your KM.

That is also why haste is a good stat for 2h frost, compared to DW.

increases the KM proccrate signifigantly.

... no. Follow Sleeze's link, that is correct.

Deleted
    It's worth waiting if you still consume your KM before your next AA, else it's not cause you may waste a proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sphax View Post
    It's worth waiting if you still consume your KM before your next AA, else it's not cause you may waste a proc.
    Technically that's correct, but the gain is so small that you're better off not bothering.

here is how to judge when to use KM and on what

can you use Oblit? if yes use it if no go to next step.
    Will you be able to use Oblit in the next 2.5 seconds? if yes wait, if no go to next step.
    can use use Plague leech, blood tap Etc to make Oblit ready? if yes do so, if no go to next step.
    do you have 25 Runic power to Frost Strike with? if yes use Munch the KM on Frost Strike if no go to next step.
    can you generate the Runic power to use Frost Strike. if yes do so, if no read last step.
    You'r screwed for a few seconds.

That's wrong. See Sleeze's link, that is correct.

You people keep posting how you think it should work. But this really isn't a subjective matter. There is a right and a wrong answer.