Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    What does this have to do with defensive CDs?? Rets fall down instantly if you connect with them.
    Literally every class "falls down instantly if you connect with them". Except of course it's harder to connect with a class that can immune shit, heal up to full with no concern for mana and dish out competitive healing with actual healers when you're trying to target switch.

Except that's not even close to true. Most classes can live pretty well with their defensives, Rets just don't have a lot of defensives. And I do agree ret healing should be nerfed, but not their self healing, they need to nerf their ability to spam heal their partners and keep them up through 2 DPS for like 5 seconds. Rets have like nothing defensive, no idea how that's even a complaint that anybody has.
    Last edited by Rucati; 2014-12-01 at 05:40 AM.

Seeing as how we were discussing ret earlier, I just came in to say that rets hit really friggin' hard. Wow. I played disc/dk (me) vs disc/ret in skirmishes and the ret easily out damaged me. I constantly felt like I was fighting for my life.

We won in the end though because our control and burst combos were better, but he still did 20% more damage than me with off heals and better cc.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Evren View Post
    Retribution is fine.
    Ret/feral healing is rediculous it's monk/shadow that have horrible selfhealing..