Thread: Spires Follower

Deleted

Spires Follower

Is there going to be a way to get the other follower if one (just as myself) built the Smuggler's Den? I feel like having the Smuggler's Den one available for the Brewery Builders later on but not the other way round seems weird, would definitely have gone that way if I knew about it beforehand.

You can switch outposts if you pay a hefty price. I think it is 10k gold.

Quote Originally Posted by sokrana View Post
    Is there going to be a way to get the other follower if one (just as myself) built the Smuggler's Den? I feel like having the Smuggler's Den one available for the Brewery Builders later on but not the other way round seems weird, would definitely have gone that way if I knew about it beforehand.
    You know you also get a follower from Smuggler's Den right? Just wanted to make sure you get him before you switch.

Quote Originally Posted by CJack14dt View Post
    You know you also get a follower from Smuggler's Den right? Just wanted to make sure you get him before you switch.
    He said the other follower so I'd assume yes, he knows.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMethod View Post
    You can switch outposts if you pay a hefty price. I think it is 10k gold.
    I did not try so far because Blizzard reps did state that you cannot get follower quests for the other outpost even if you switch.

That's not the case for switching from brewery to smugglers den because the follower from smugglers den is bought from the merchant, but the brewery one is from a quest line so switching from Smuggler's Den to Brewery won't really do a thing (unless you still need the xp)