Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Revealed: 2,500 new documents in IRS / W.H. harassment cases

In a shocking revelation, the Treasury Inspector General has identified some 2,500 documents that “potentially” show taxpayer information held by the Internal Revenue Service being shared with President Obama’s White House.

The discovery was revealed to the group Cause of Action, which has sued for access to any of the documents. It charges that the IRS and White House have harassed taxpayers.

In an email from the Justice Department’s tax office, an official revealed the high number of documents, suggesting that the White House was hip deep in probes of taxpayers, likely including conservatives and Tea Party groups associated with the IRS scandal.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/do...rticle/2556640

we all remember how Harry Reid on the senate floor claimed "according to a reliable source" Romney did not pay taxes for the last 10 years. well looks like we might have found out who that source could possibly be the IRS its self

oh and by the way they happened to find the lost Lois Lerner emails. this is far from over that many of you wish would go away. it is just getting more interesting. cant wait to see what is in those missing emails that the IRS and Lerner was so concerned with that they not reach the publics eyes

IRS inspector general finds up to 30,000 of Lois Lerner’s e-mails
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...rners-e-mails/
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2014-11-26 at 10:58 PM.

So is this a lock up Obama AND the IRS kind of thread?
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Add in Benghazi and we'll have the trifecta.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    More like show people the things they have done? I mean normally his threads are just saying he dislikes them, then Endus comes in and says otherwise. This one is ACTUAL news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

Washington Examiner? Is that a click bait website?

Will I get a virus if I click on it?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

if tax payer information was shared for a political purpose hell ya someone needs to go jail but your Ok with it as long as it is the oppositions personal tax information was shared for a political purpose if a republican did this your head would be exploding
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2014-11-26 at 10:38 PM.

I can't log into wow now ;(

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    if tax payer information was shared for a political purpose hell ya someone needs to go jail but you Ok with it as long as it is the oppositions personal tax information was shared for a political purpose if a republican did this your head would be exploding
    Only if Bush had done it would it have been an issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    God made humans to give handjobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being older isn't an excuse for being wrong or obtuse. Grats on being the guy that makes me side with Didactic.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

sorry i guess you will continue to remain in the dark about what is really going on in the word because you only read you liberal rag sites like the Huff n Puff Post, Slate and Mother Jones no wonder you don't think Obama and this administration can do no wrong

sorry i guess you will continue to remain in the dark about what is really going on in the word because you only read you liberal rag sites like the Huff n Puff Post, Slate and Mother Jones no wonder you don't think Obama and this administration can do no wrong
    Someone sounds bitter.

Not wanting to click click-bait=Liberal?
    Not wanting viruses from said site=Liberal?

10+ Year Old Account
    taking bets on how long till this thread gets locked because a certain mod doesn't like what it says, or will he just come in and hand wave it away?
    Last edited by stabetha; 2014-11-26 at 10:46 PM.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Someone sounds bitter.

Not wanting to click click-bait=Liberal?
    Not wanting viruses from said site=Liberal?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

The Washington Examiner

The publication now known as the Washington Examiner began its life as a handful of suburban news outlets known as the Journal Newspapers, distributed only in the suburbs of Washington, under the titles of Montgomery Journal, Prince George's Journal, and Northern Virginia Journal.[7] Anschutz purchased the parent company, Journal Newspapers Inc., in October 2004.[8] On February 1 of the following year, the paper's name changed to The Washington Examiner, and it adopted a logo and format similar to that of another newspaper then owned by Anschutz, the San Francisco Examiner.[7] “Despite the right-wing tilt of its editorial pages and sensationalist front-page headlines, it also built a reputation as one of the best local sections in D.C.,” the website DCist wrote in March 2013.[1] The newspaper’s local coverage also gained fame, including a write-up by the New York Times,[9] for helping bring to justice more than 50 fugitives through a weekly feature that spotlighted a different individual wanted by the authorities. It was announced in March 2013 that the paper would stop its daily print edition in June and refocus on national politics.[10] The Examiner's editor is Hugo Gurdon, and its executive editor is Mark Tapscott.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Washington_Examiner

but because it leans right "evil must keep away i might be persuaded that i have been wrong"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    taking bets on how long till this thread gets locked because a certain mod doesn't like what it says.
    so Im not the only one that has seen a blatant pattern
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2014-11-26 at 10:57 PM.

Is it the Jews again, Vyxn?

Quote Originally Posted by Sosoulsu View Post
    Is it the Jews again, Vyxn?
    are you willing to debate or discuss the issue or is your intention is to just make snarky remarks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taliey View Post
    Add in Benghazi and we'll have the trifecta.
    don't forget to add in something about acorn and obama's birthplace and we'll have a full blown investigation on our hands.

- - - Updated - - -

are you willing to debate or discuss the issue or is your intention is to just make snarky remarks
    vyxn do you seriously believe the stuff you post?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    don't forget to add in something about acorn and obama's birthplace and we'll have a full blown investigation on our hands.

- - - Updated - - -

vyxn do you seriously believe the stuff you post?
    i will answer the question with a question of my own
    do you seriously believe what Obama tells you?

it is such a predictable pattern with most of you. you jump into a thread read something you don't like and first thing you will do instead of debating the content of what was presented you go straight after the person who presented it
    cant discredit or debate the contents of the thread so then try to demonize the person who presented said content
    it is such a predictable pattern and does nothing but cheapen the forums
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2014-11-26 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    taking bets on how long till this thread gets locked because a certain mod doesn't like what it says, or will he just come in and hand wave it away?
    Taking bets on how long this thread will last because of people acting like children and side-tracking a thread into a discussion about Endus' moderation, thus creating a self-fulfilling prophecy.

On topic: The only thing I'm taking away from this is that the people who thought that these emails wouldn't be found don't know much about computers. I can't really say I've paid much attention to this particular scandal but I feel that if there is evidence of wrongdoing highlighted by IRS scrutiny then it should still be acted on, regardless of whether or not the person running the show had a political bias.
    Last edited by v2prwsmb45yhuq3wj23vpjk; 2014-11-26 at 11:06 PM.

if tax payer information was shared for a political purpose hell ya someone needs to go jail but your Ok with it as long as it is the oppositions personal tax information was shared for a political purpose if a republican did this your head would be exploding
    You are making a lot of assumptions about me and my politics. The reality is, I just can't be bothered to give a shit when it seems like every other post of yours is how Obama is evil and should be shot into the sun.

You are wasting your own flavor, Kenny.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

10+ Year Old Account
    i will answer the question with a question of my own
    do you seriously believe what Obama tells you?
    i tend to form my opinions through looking at an issue itself rather than blindly following the words of any one politician. so no.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

You are making a lot of assumptions about me and my politics. The reality is, I just can't be bothered to give a shit when it seems like every other post of yours is how Obama is evil and should be shot into the sun.

You are wasting your own flavor, Kenny.
    Dude what are you talking about, shooting Obama into the sun would require supporting space exploration.

Hmm, maybe that's the angle that we should take in order to ensure the funding of space exploration.