Deleted

BrM Monk set bonus

Well i just saw the BrM t17 monk bonus and it made me wonder with the mechanics introduced by both bonuses if crit won't climb higher in our status priority

It actually pushes it lower. Serenity allows you to spam both Blackout Kick and Purify. That gives you Elusive Stacks during the Serenity duration. The accumulated Shuffle from that Serenity CD allows you to save Chi to Purify practically every Staggered damage (which gives you an Elusive Brew stack). You basically got Elusive Brew covered by Serenity alone with no need for Crit RNG.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eggylisk View Post
    It actually pushes it lower. Serenity allows you to spam both Blackout Kick and Purify. That gives you Elusive Stacks during the Serenity duration. The accumulated Shuffle from that Serenity CD allows you to save Chi to Purify practically every Staggered damage (which gives you an Elusive Brew stack). You basically got Elusive Brew covered by Serenity alone with no need for Crit RNG.
    No....Actually Crit is still one of our best stats to have. I'm working on updating the SimC profiles and I'm looking at Mastery and Crit being the highest stats to look at.

Considering the options of Haste, Versatility and Multistrike I am not that surprised, really. Carry on.