Hunter Garrisons

What does everyone's Garrisons look like right now at level 3? id like to get a feel for what i should be going for on my garrison, would be appreciated if everyone could post in this thread!

The garrison doesn't have a set build, while you could make an argument for certain buildings for raiding or PvP. They don't have any real impact and thus you could buold whatever buildings are needed for what they want to do in the game.

I built the stables because I want mounts and the tavern because I wanted to get milhouse as a follower or the toys such as gamon's braid

Deleted
    Hey, I am a raider hunter. I guess my setup would be the best for you.
    For small buildings go for your specs ( JC, ENGI for me) and Salvage Yard (for follower upgrages)
    For Medium: Barn ( for savage blood) and Trading Post (for repu+AH soon)
    For Large: go for Stables ( it is always good) and War Mill ( coz of free bonus roll tokens)

This setup will grant you endless garrison resources, prof stuff, follower upgrades etc.etc...

All depends on what you want to do in game! It isn't really class-dependent. Focus on buildings that give you something you normally wouldn't have, like disenchanting or a profession that supports one of yours, Salvage Yard, etc.

Lumber yard works good for resources as well and I have barracks and war mill

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    small: (my professions) Eng+Ench+Salvage
    medium: TP + Inn
    large: Barracks + Bunker

Gladiators sanctum is good I guess, depends on how much world PvP you do though. I couldn't live without the DE from the enchanters study, it's made me a good amount of money, and I don't even have enchanting as a primary right now (I have engineering and mining, and I need to swap mining for inscription or enchanting since it sucks in WoD now). I've made a lot of money from selling the bow enchants made from engineering, since it can make one every few days and they sell for between 2k and 3k right now. I mainly see garrisons as a money making method, though none of mine are fully upgraded, so I haven't experienced any of the better perks of them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Archermit View Post
    The garrison doesn't have a set build, while you could make an argument for certain buildings for raiding or PvP. They don't have any real impact and thus you could buold whatever buildings are needed for what they want to do in the game.

I built the stables because I want mounts and the tavern because I wanted to get milhouse as a follower or the toys such as gamon's braid
    Except the gladiator building is unholy for wpvp.

Deleted
    I went with

Large: Barracks + War Mill - I like the idea of having a bodyguard and Vivianne is so strong (9k+ dps AoE / Mob), They also scale with your equipment, at least their chance to multistirke does, don't realy know if they benefit from crit too. Makes me wonder if they gain spellpower/attackpower.
    Medium: Went Trading Post + Lumbermill first, switched to Trading Post + Tavern once I got the follower from the lumbermill

I believe its more efficient to grab a Scavenger out of the Tavern in terms of ressource generation.

Small: Crafting + Salvage Yard, salvage yard is a must imho.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2014-11-27 at 01:54 PM.

Small: Professions (engineering, enchanting) and a salvage yard
    Medium: Barn and Inn
    Large: Barracks and Bunker

I decided to go without trading post or lumber mill because I got lucky with getting quite a few followers with scavenger. They can provide me with enough resources. My inn is the only one that's still on level 2, all others are level 3.

I focus my buildings on followers, because good followers can bring you missions with good gear. So, professions for small (rolling mats between chars) and salvage yard (world drops and follower gear), medium lumber mill (ressources++) and inn (followers++) and large barracks (follower slots) and bunker (follower gear and bonus roll).
    Using twinks for more profession mats and bonuses from other buildings (barn for savage blood and two twinks with inscriptor for faster DMC).
    There's no perfect build for raiding though. Depends on your focus and your number of twinks with garrisons.
    Propably will replace lumber mill once I have enough ressources on main.

15+ Year Old Account
    Currently I have The Tannery, Alchemy Lab and Salvage Yard for Small plots. For Medium I am using Lumber Mill and Lunarfall Inn, those I will change later though into something else once I've gotten what I need from them. Large Plots I have Barracks and Dwarven Bunker which I will also change later on.

Deleted
    MY garrison is open PvP oriented with Stables + Goblin Gearworks, Gladiator's Sanctum + Lumber Mill (really strong on use item at level 3). Small plots are Engi (my prof) and for the other 2 i'm undecided.

I have a raiders garrison setup
    Small: your 2 Prof (if you are gatherer then go for engi and disenchant) and savage yard (free cages!)
    medium: Inn (followers, pet, toys) lumber mill (lvl 3, you get with the follower 30 resources per order plus the chance of apexis)
    large: Barrack (5 more followers active), war mill (free roll ftw!)
    hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Nextiqt View Post
    Hey, I am a raider hunter. I guess my setup would be the best for you.
    For small buildings go for your specs ( JC, ENGI for me) and Salvage Yard (for follower upgrages)
    For Medium: Barn ( for savage blood) and Trading Post (for repu+AH soon)
    For Large: go for Stables ( it is always good) and War Mill ( coz of free bonus roll tokens)

This setup will grant you endless garrison resources, prof stuff, follower upgrades etc.etc...
    Actually Lumber Mill is cheaper (doesn't require mats, which you can sell) and more effective version of Trading Post with 30GR per order. But I'm going to change that to Inn or Glad Sanctum for these sweet titles after getting next 4k resources for all the upgrades/changes I want to do ASAP.
    Bunker/Mill is a must have for every raider.
    Salvage Yard is kinda useful too, mostly for world drops and chance at epix which you can sell, pick up girls with or use.
    Barn is also a must have, Savage Blood is extremely hard to get and this helps a lot.
    Second Large Building is totally up to you, I went with Barracks for more followers (means more missions and nelf banners/guards <3).

If you are playing often there's no need for lvl3 profession buildings as they give virtually nothing, good for casuals who enter the game once a week or so ;P It's still good to get lvl3 garden and/or mine for more Primal Spirits.