salvage yard 3
    barracks 3
    lumber mill 3
    bunker 2
    trading post 2
    herb garden 2
    fishing 1
    pets not unlocked

hovering around 200-300 ressources currently but slowly building up again. Failed a mission that I send 2 scavengers on that would have returned 500+ ressources.
    Last edited by mmocefe5057e27; 2014-11-27 at 11:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just use your inn to get followers with scavenging then you can reclaim + probably get more resources than a lumbermill or trading post.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Just use your inn to get followers with scavenging then you can reclaim + probably get more resources than a lumbermill or trading post.
    Not when you already have several scavenger followers from the inn, but the missions are only rarely offered.
    Mmm... Bear!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of my early GR came from Treasure Hunts + LM + Stables + alot of Res missions, rolled lucky and got 5 followers with epic mount + 3 of them scavengers.

The 615 res missions for example can give you ~600 resources with 2 scavengers and may appear daily. Even the small ones give 130.

Currently sitting at 4k resources with full lv 3 garrison except stables, replaced lumber mill with Inn yesterday because i no longer need resource work orders or apexis shards.

Will max the stable for the achievements today and replace that with a War Mill tomorrow for more follower upgrade tokens. Currently have 2 at 655, and alot @ ~630...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    I am at 500 missions

garrison lvl3
    enchanting 3
    mine 3
    alchemy 3
    salvage yard 3
    barracks 3
    lumber mill 3
    bunker 2
    trading post 2
    herb garden 2
    fishing 1
    pets not unlocked

hovering around 200-300 ressources currently but slowly building up again. Failed a mission that I send 2 scavengers on that would have returned 500+ ressources.
    Garrison 3
    Herb 3
    Mine 3
    Fishing 3
    Salvage 3
    Lumber mill 3
    Barracks 2
    BS 2
    JC 2
    Bunker 2
    Inn 2
    Pets not unlocked.
    I have 200-300 resources when i get home from work, and when done with sending out missions i'm again down below 50 usually.
    Mmm... Bear!

Deleted
    You only really need 1-2 scavengers and the Goblin from Spires quests might always have Scavenger I think.

You rarely get 2 ressource missions at once and the are almost always single follower missions.

In 500+ missions I only once had a mission for 2 followers that returned ressources.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wengel View Post
    You're not still sitting on lvl 1 herb, mine and profession buildings or something? That would also save a decent amount of course.
    Just trying to find out if you're having a very good row of RNG, or if i'm just having a bad one...
    I'm at 308 missions for the record...
    Herb mine at lvl 3. Professions at lvl 2, salvage at 3. War mill only lvl 2 though 18/20 for the achievement so should be done by tonight. Medium buildings at lvl 2. Fishing lvl 2 and pets lvl 1 iirc (don't care for that). Well, you're more than 100 missions under me, and given in the other thread you said that you don't like low chance missions something tells me I spam them more often than you.
    Also I have 3x epic mount recruited, but not sure how missions refill and if that has to do anything with it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Slightly relevant:

If I have a level 3 building A, replace it for another building B and then place building A somewhere else, does it come back at level 3 or level 1?
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Deleted
    Pretty sure I've mentioned before they're not mutually exclusive. Not sure what other large buildings are so awesome that you'd have no room either. I actually feel more limited in medium plots than large plots. And you can just remove it after 12 days anyway. Which I will do with barracks because 25 followers isn't really needed at start if you ask me.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Herb mine at lvl 3. Professions at lvl 2, salvage at 3. War mill only lvl 2 though 18/20 for the achievement so should be done by tonight. Medium buildings at lvl 2. Fishing lvl 2 and pets lvl 1 iirc (don't care for that). Well, you're more than 100 missions under me, and given in the other thread you said that you don't like low chance missions something tells me I spam them more often than you.
    Also I have 3x epic mount recruited, but not sure how missions refill and if that has to do anything with it.
    Exactly why it doesn't seem to make sense that you have ~100 missions more, and sitting on a mountain of GR, while the only 'real' difference is the LM vs Stables (which generates virtually the same for the first two weeks).
    I'm more and more getting the idea that either i have bad RNG with missions that 'rewards' GR, or you're just on a roll. i get one very 10-15 missions only. As from the other thread, even with 100% success and scavenger, it doesn't even feed the GR required to spam missions.
    Mmm... Bear!

Deleted
    I would aim for 2-3 scavengers(and it would be awesome if at least one has massive strike counter, ive checked on wowhead, majority of resource missions are either just with 1 threat and it is massive strike or have 1 massive strike out of several threats), at least one ilvl 630 scavenger (since 645 are only highmaul raid missions, but nothing stops you from gettign them to 645 and using in those)... with at least 1 follower you dont need at 94 and 1 at 99 or so... that way you have all "brackets" covered with scavenger and you will keep spawning all brackets of missions... ranging from 90(with trait) resources in 90-94 bracket, 120ish(with trait) in 95-99 and best one ive seen so far, is 175 base resource ilvl 630(i think) mission that awards 525(!!!) resources with a scavenger... 615 ilvl ones give like 130 base or so, and 600 give 100 base if i remember correctly... other 22 followers lvl 100 and you are ready to go :P

also at 500+ missions, and had no scavenger till yesterday when i finally removed lumber mill and put tavern... and got my first one :P still, resources keep going up
    Last edited by mmoc93208f15ee; 2014-11-27 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    The biggest question is- Do you have 2-3 followers with the Scavenger Perk?
    I have no use to them, because I'm with 5 resources at the moment, sitting on a list of 13 available follower quests in which NONE rewards resources.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    Slightly relevant:

If I have a level 3 building A, replace it for another building B and then place building A somewhere else, does it come back at level 3 or level 1?
    You can swap buildings around on the architect table, just drag them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MMKing View Post
    Get trading post AND lumber mill imo, when you reach a few thousand surplus you can switch to more useful buildings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    You dont need to leave profession followers in the building, just put them in there before you pick up your work orders and you get the bonus.
    I was going to say these two things, but it looks like you've already done it for me. This is all you need to know OP.