15+ Year Old Account

I want level 100 filler "quick" missions

Once you get all of your followers to level 100, you get stuck with 4-10 hour missions, and no longer the the short missions. This will be nice in a few weeks when I don't want to have to update my followers too often, but right now I'm trying to crate farm for upgrades, so I had to deactivate one of my 100's and activate a 97 just to get some quick missions. The assignment rate for these level 100 missions is also really slow, compared to how fast the faster missions are given.

This is counter intuitive, that it's better to have low level followers sitting in your active list to farm the most crates.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

currently you 'want' a level 90 doing nothing and a level 95 also doing nothing simply to give access to those 2 brackets of missions spawning. Flawed design and pretty sure it was pointed out to Blizz during beta but when do they really listen?

The easiest way to do this is grab some random nobody with crap skill sets and park them there and never touch them again. Bad way to use followers but it's what we are currently forced to do.