Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    K i clearly get no sympathy from these forums, will not post this stuff again lol.
    We're not here to hold your hand and make you feel better.

Clearly you're not very good at accepting advice.. I'm guessing that's the reason you were kicked.
    Talking about your HPS as a reason not to get kicked is like me refusing to interrupt or silence just cause I kept aggro the entire time and its "not my job" to do so cause someone else was in charge.

Deleted
    Shouldn't you be dispelling instead of the Mage? If I remember correctly Spellsteal has an insane mana cost and Dispel Magic is fairly cheap.

Not intending to attack you, just curious.
    Last edited by mmoc9bef67a441; 2014-11-28 at 07:32 PM.

I don't think it's that no one sympathizes. I get that the mage was supposed to dispel, but since you have a dispel key, you also are the backup dispeler. The HPS clearly wasn't the problem, which means the dispel was, which you didn't do. Everything is your responsibility. That's why I use flash of light and lay on hands on the tank on my ret paladin. If a tank dies while my LOH is off cooldown, that wipe is my fault. Was I "on heal duty?" Of course not.

flexing your e-peen at 42k HPS on a fight that's not possible to have 42k HPS to heal unless group is screwing it up, take a look at what caused wipe rather than claiming how awesome you are to not deserve any blame.

My god this got 4 more pages? Are you guys really that upset he did 42k HPS? I didn't even see his post as bragging, he was upset he got kicked doing that amount of HPS and all you guys start ragging on him for not dispelling - which he has even stated numerous times is not the reason they wiped. Yet this imaginary scenario keeps coming up.

You guys are retarded. Like have you guys never healed before or something? Anyone who has healed knows damn well that DPS/Tank derps are easily the reasons HPS numbers get that high, and any healer putting out that amount and still wiping is PROBABLY not at fault.

Look past your tiny epeen and start looking at facts please.

Also I want to just restate this for the OP since he has mentioned this 8 times now and still gets ignored, hey dispelling wasn't the issue but let's keep bringing up this imaginary scenario over and over again to discredit his post and shift the blame away from anyone else cause clearly DPS and tanks don't fuck up in PuGs at all.

Also, Atonement's post pretty much explains the numerous situations you can get into that would deal just as much if not more damage. Glad at least one guy has his head on right.
    Last edited by Angelicat; 2014-11-29 at 06:37 AM.

ZOMG you didn't dispel? WTH??!!!???!!!

Just kidding, you said multiple times this wasn't the case, and it sounds like you got into a bad group if this is true.

I know for Everbloom it was pretty faceroll and I dont think I broke over 20k on any fight. Better luck next time.

Deleted
    Skyreach proved that challenge mode is a horrible experience in pugs unless you are a masochist. I had the worst gear ever then and I still did more than 30K in some cases and the group blamed the healer, while the dps output could be MUCH better (and KILL IT if it was better). And that's in a fight that they don't even have to do anything, just move their ass for 1.5 seconds every minute or two.

i.e. Challenge Mode, at least now, is practically mythic mode for 5mans, and if you do not go with a guild you are a masochist.

I know some people succeed in pugs but I bet it's usually either luck or they have at least 3 other players being almost "guild".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Angelicat View Post
    My god this got 4 more pages? Are you guys really that upset he did 42k HPS? I didn't even see his post as bragging, he was upset he got kicked doing that amount of HPS and all you guys start ragging on him for not dispelling - which he has even stated numerous times is not the reason they wiped. Yet this imaginary scenario keeps coming up.

You guys are retarded. Like have you guys never healed before or something? Anyone who has healed knows damn well that DPS/Tank derps are easily the reasons HPS numbers get that high, and any healer putting out that amount and still wiping is PROBABLY not at fault.

Look past your tiny epeen and start looking at facts please.

Also I want to just restate this for the OP since he has mentioned this 8 times now and still gets ignored, hey dispelling wasn't the issue but let's keep bringing up this imaginary scenario over and over again to discredit his post and shift the blame away from anyone else cause clearly DPS and tanks don't fuck up in PuGs at all.

Also, Atonement's post pretty much explains the numerous situations you can get into that would deal just as much if not more damage. Glad at least one guy has his head on right.

I have to agree with this post. This forum is horrible in terms of blaming others. It appears most posts either have to be a total conflict or a completely dismissal to even have posts.

e.g. Notice that you almost never get a response in here unless you insult someone.

It's as if people WANT to be insulted or leave in this constant state of negativity.

Closing thread.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud