Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    its kinda funny when ppl say DK:s dont have many keybinds and trying to make a joke out of it in this thread. its actually not funny even if u try to make a joke, you are aware that DK:s are one of the classes with most spells to use? sure some spells are very situationall and some might be very pvpish.

But a good player always have everything bound my best is fireball for 300kish crit.U can pretty much dark simulation any spell that does not have any cc effect

Bramble patch i actually did not try out lol, was almost certain that wouldnt work

In a raiding environment you don't need to have everything bound to something. There's niche fights where you might need something you otherwise wouldn't usually use, and then you toss it in somewhere. As it is though, we don't have many keybinds in a normal pve rotation.

Easy Keybind Method

Mouse button 4 - Shift

Mouse Button 5 - Ctrl

Bind 1-4

Bind Ctrl 1-4

Bind Shift 1-4 Done

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzah View Post
    its kinda funny when ppl say DK:s dont have many keybinds and trying to make a joke out of it in this thread. its actually not funny even if u try to make a joke, you are aware that DK:s are one of the classes with most spells to use? sure some spells are very situationall and some might be very pvpish.

But a good player always have everything bound my best is fireball for 300kish crit.U can pretty much dark simulation any spell that does not have any cc effect

Bramble patch i actually did not try out lol, was almost certain that wouldnt work
    If people are saying that they likely played an Arcane Mage at one point and are compensating.

Quote Originally Posted by Amynhotep View Post
    Easy Keybind Method

Mouse button 4 - Shift

Mouse Button 5 - Ctrl

Bind 1-4

Bind Ctrl 1-4

Bind Shift 1-4 Done
    Numpad 1-9, insert, home, delete, page up, page down, end, del, naga 1-12 all those being used beside like 2 cuz of 6.0 before i had everything used

If only there were a raid version of Auchindoun, my only bind would be Dark Sim

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrose View Post
    If only there were a raid version of Auchindoun, my only bind would be Dark Sim
    NEKROSE DK FRIEND... 4 dk auchindoun #1

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    NEKROSE DK FRIEND... 4 dk auchindoun #1
    4 DKs actually eiffel tower that entire dungeon

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    Implying you don't have like 10 empty keybinds now after the patch.
    I don't. I have 1-3 and zxc. Everything is keybound to something in my rotation. Everything else I can easily reach is bound to movement.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Deleted
    stealing the hammer from the arbiters in auchinodon is sooo much dmg. still need to get my hands on a chaosbolt..

Deleted
    Hey US players.
    Has anyone tried using Dark Sim on anything in the new raid? Does it work at all?

I haven't found any relevant (a.k.a damaging) abilities to dark sim from any trash or boss. I think there's a stun I could steal on trash, but nothing even slightly important really.