Best farmplace for Shadowmoon Clan Invasion?

Hi!

Where is the best place to farm mobs to trigger Shadowmoon Clan invasion? And is it working properly or is the invasion bugged right now?

Appreciate help!

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone knows?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambaria View Post
    Hi!

Where is the best place to farm mobs to trigger Shadowmoon Clan invasion? And is it working properly or is the invasion bugged right now?

Appreciate help!
    Hello, I managed to get 2 of these invasions (Shadowmoon Clan) while grinding Arakkoa to exalted in the northern 100 area (Skettis).

Wowhead has a guide with a handy map in to show you where to get the rep - http://www.wowhead.com/guide=2700/garrison-invasions

This image here specifically -

As for if they are working correctly I'm not too sure - we finished the 1st one as a 3 man group with 1400 points and did not receive the Epic bag. Later on our same group did a Botani invasion and we all got Epic bags that time so perhaps the Shadowmoon one could be a little off - I haven't completed my 2nd Shadowmoon one im just leaving it on the Sergeant for now.

Happy hunting!

Deleted
    Am I just generally unlucky? I haven't had an invasion, yet I've done the apexis crystal daily everyday ever since I hit 100, 36 hours after launch. Do I really need to just grind the same place over and over again for it to trigger an invasion?

Quote Originally Posted by Nilain View Post
    Am I just generally unlucky? I haven't had an invasion, yet I've done the apexis crystal daily everyday ever since I hit 100, 36 hours after launch. Do I really need to just grind the same place over and over again for it to trigger an invasion?
    Apexis dailies never gave me invasions.

Myself and guildies had to grind 1000+ mobs to cause invasions to spawn. I imagine apexis would *EVENTUALLY* cause invasions, but takes absolutely ages since we only just kill rares for half the exp bar generally for group quests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Maybe stupid question, but which places are shadowmoon on this map? I can only recognize the isle and sorcethars but what are the other 2 ?

Quote Originally Posted by tyriah View Post
    Maybe stupid question, but which places are shadowmoon on this map? I can only recognize the isle and sorcethars but what are the other 2 ?
    Spires of arak borders
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."