Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    MY wifi dropping out every 30mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    A friend of mine not speaking to me about his problems...
    Is that your role? Is his lack of communication causing you any harm?

Back OT. People who hold up entire lines at a store while trying to save 25 cents with a coupon that's not registering. Fucking hell, here's a quarter, get out of my way.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Friends who insist that they'll keep in touch when you move elsewhere only to fail to uphold that promise. It's particularly irritating if they don't respond to requests to catch up and then complain when you stop offering them out of frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by Talthanor View Post
    Friends who insist that they'll keep in touch when you move elsewhere only to fail to uphold that promise.
    That's called "how life works" my man.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

my belly starts growing

Work has my very frustrated lately as well as the lack of my car, and my boyfriend working nights has me raging to the point where I cant control my anger anymore.
    Getting very tired of this shit. I havent had access to my car at any point in the day past 5 days. (Except at 3am, but when is THAT going to do me any good?).

Im praying my power isnt cut when I come home. I know he cancelled hydro today, but he claims it defaults to the building's systems, So we will have power for the day. So help him if its off, I will probably bus it down to his work just to bitch at him, then yell at the ass who scheduled him on a monday.

*eyetwitch* And if I get mugged today (way higher probability today given circumstances). I'll probably go postal on the mugger
    Last edited by Ayla; 2014-12-01 at 05:25 PM.

My ISP.
    Repeated issues with latency/packet loss for a long time, but pretty severe for the last 10 days or so.

Phone them and the so-called customer service tries repeatedly to send us an engineer out at a cost of £129 (or something like that) for an issue I was fairly confident I had proven to be outside the property.
    Didn't help they were in India judging from the accent, but it was not lack of understanding why they were being pushy to charge us.
    Undoubtedly on commission.

Second call, get someone who speaks English natively.
    They notice noise on the phone line, do a test which highlights issues.
    Today someone came to fix it, turned out rain got into the box outside and corroded some contacts.
    Fixed in less than an hour.
    And free of charge.

It should never have taken the second call.
    And what is wrong with actually employing British citizens.

Still only a fraction of the advertised speed, but its reliable now at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I think the right question would be; What does not make me frustrated?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    MY wifi dropping out every 30mins.
    Try Wireless Optimizer.
    Windows will regularly try to find a "better signal".
    That stops it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.