Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Warcraft Movie Trailer Fan Art, Blue Tweets, Gorgrond / Timeless Isle Teleport

D3 and RoS Sale, Powerleveling Event on US, Lightning Raekor's Guide

GvG Card Reveal: Feign Death, Lil' Exorcist, Scarlet Purifier

Heroes Developer Reddit AMA on December 4th, Town Hall Heroes #41

Warcraft Movie Trailer Fan Art
    The Warcraft movie shown at Blizzcon never made its way to the internet, but Yanmo Zhang watched it multiple times and sketched out the scenes that were shown. You can find Yanmo Zhang's art on his website or DeviantArt.

There is some additional context for each image on the DeviantArt page.

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Items
    I'm confused by some of the trinkets nerfs and I'm not talking about epic BoE trinkets. Why nerf regular heroic trinkets that hard?
    We're planning on making more trinket changes, but I don't have details beyond that yet (CM_Lore)

Garrisons
    Is mining ever going to be worth anything this xpac.
    The Garrison was giving too much ore. That was hotfixed yesterday. Will take some time to see the effects. (CM_Lore)

PvP
    Why did you remove the exp bonus for completing a BG?! I thought you wanted to make leveling through PvP/BGs more rewarding in WoD?
    it's a bug on our radar to fix (holinka)

Ashran is really quite a disappointment, everyone on my server says the same. You never fixed faction imbalance at all...
    We're still working on it. (holinka)

Gorgrond to Timeless Isle Teleport
    Several users have mentioned this now, so we thought we should share it with you! If you ever get the urge to go back to Timeless Isle and visit the frogs, there is a nice teleport back to Draenor in the nearby underwater cave. Sitting in the chair and clicking the fire puts you in a remote spot in Gorgrond. Getting to this location in Gorgrond might require the shredder, as it is fairly high up.

Deleted
    Awesome fan art, whoever did that must have a damn good memory, can't wait to see how accurate it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Awesome fan art, whoever did that must have a damn good memory, can't wait to see how accurate it is.
    from what i recall is really accurate.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

You know, It is really funny. I was literally just thinking before about how there more than likely had to be someone at Blizzcon that was artistically gifted to recreate what they saw in the trailer. Now less than 24 hours after thinking about that someone did just that.

Awesome job and great to see!

Blizz need to hire that artist.

Tbh I'm pretty pissed that the only trailer been released was only available to people at blizzcon, I just find it a really shitty move, this is coming from a person who has paid a sub for 5/6 years, bought every expansion, bought one or two items from the online shop, and I'm not the only one, there's players out there who's subbed from day 1, bought everything invested hundreds into it, and just simply can't make the con,

For some of you it's a short journey, cheap journey to get there and just the ticket cost, the rest of us would be looking at hundreds in travelling costs and god knows how much for a hotel room for a night or two. It just isn't practical for the majority of us

10+ Year Old Account
    The United States of America, Rapture, or Orgrimmar
    Well sweet! Really glad an artist with a good memory did such a thing for us.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    -.- really a flying dalran at the first war ? i hope its not true!

Deleted
    yeah didnt help that at blizzcon virtual ticket holders where about to see stuff about the film then it went for a fucking adbreak on direct tv which is fucking shit. not gonna buy virtual ticket anymore unless if its worth it il just watch it on a free livestream site

Still can't believe nobody ad Blizzcon managed to make a video with their cellphone. Anyway, cool fanart!

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Tbh I'm pretty pissed that the only trailer been released was only available to people at blizzcon, I just find it a really shitty move, this is coming from a person who has paid a sub for 5/6 years, bought every expansion, bought one or two items from the online shop, and I'm not the only one, there's players out there who's subbed from day 1, bought everything invested hundreds into it, and just simply can't make the con,

For some of you it's a short journey, cheap journey to get there and just the ticket cost, the rest of us would be looking at hundreds in travelling costs and god knows how much for a hotel room for a night or two. It just isn't practical for the majority of us
    It's not blizzards rule, it's Legendary. Duncan Jones and the most devs already said they wish they could of had it on the Livestream but weren't allowed.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just a weird question, wasn't dalaran a normal city that went flying with Wotlk or it could always do that? As far as i remember, Archimonde destroyed Dalaran in W3, and the city was pretty much. on ground, or that was a different city?

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Still can't believe nobody ad Blizzcon managed to make a video with their cellphone. Anyway, cool fanart!
    It's probably since the lawyers of Legendary would probably have no problems finding who did it and fine the hell out of them before they got imprisoned. It's just not worth the risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcount View Post
    It's not blizzards rule, it's Legendary. Duncan Jones and the most devs already said they wish they could of had it on the Livestream but weren't allowed.
    Right, but same argument just aimed at them then, they really really should of taken into account the majority of the player base, not being able to be there, but still paying customers, paying customers who finance, interest and loyalty in the game is the major reason the movie was done

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Just a weird question, wasn't dalaran a normal city that went flying with Wotlk or it could always do that? As far as i remember, Archimonde destroyed Dalaran in W3, and the city was pretty much. on ground, or that was a different city?

Yes Dalaran start to Fly in Wrath of the Lich King. Before that it was a City on the Ground.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mech View Post
    It's probably since the lawyers of Legendary would probably have no problems finding who did it and fine the hell out of them before they got imprisoned. It's just not worth the risk.
    Thats what i was thinking too. It got a flying city after the third war, but the events in the movie should show the first war. Where's Redshird guy on that one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    You know, It is really funny. I was literally just thinking before about how there more than likely had to be someone at Blizzcon that was artistically gifted to recreate what they saw in the trailer. Now less than 24 hours after thinking about that someone did just that.

Awesome job and great to see!
    plot twist - he read your mind and made these within 24 hours
    Dear frozen yogurt, you are the celery of desserts. Be ice cream or be nothing.

Deleted
    Amazing art, and yes its shitty that it wasn't made available to us watching at home but it was NOT blizzards decision, the film studio said 'no' and thats it. Final decision.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spalding View Post
    plot twist - he read your mind and made these within 24 hours

more than a plot twist these pics a more than a week old O_O

it has already been confirmed that dalaran will be flying from the start in the movie.