Deleted

Mastery VS Versatility ? ( icy viens shows same priority)

I have an item with crit/mastery and another version of it as crit/versatility . Icy viens say that both these stats is on the 3rd spot of 4 in the priority list, but i wonder which is these i should take?

feral dps pve

Crit/Mastery is better no doubt, I'd much rather have Crit/Mastery over any other stat combination. Even Icy Veins says Mastery is the best stat for anything other than single target; there's no reason to ever prefer a different stat unless you know ahead of time you're going into something that's purely single target.

(I should add that this is in the context of using Bloodtalons)

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Crit/Mastery is better no doubt, I'd much rather have Crit/Mastery over any other stat combination. Even Icy Veins says Mastery is the best stat for anything other than single target; there's no reason to ever prefer a different stat unless you know ahead of time you're going into something that's purely single target.

(I should add that this is in the context of using Bloodtalons)
    why not crit/multistrike for pve aka bossfights?

Because the majority of boss fights don't have exactly 1 target for the whole duration of the encounter. In the occasional case where it is then you can certainly shuffle your gear around to account for that.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer