Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

holinka is becoming ghostcrawler

already he isnt listening to pvpers as people have wanted something for the rediculous amount of bones you get from ashrran like a repeatable quest.

countless people have asked for automatic group invite like tol barad and wintergrasp

they still allow CRZ in fucking ashran making the servers lag

theres lots of other issues but il keep it at the ones im concerened about

Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaw View Post
    already he isnt listening to pvpers as people have wanted something for the rediculous amount of bones you get from ashrran like a repeatable quest.

countless people have asked for automatic group invite like tol barad and wintergrasp

And you think Holinka can solve all these problems singlehandedly?
    You should learn that Blizzard designs as a collective, and no single person makes a decision regarding these issues.

Holinka didn't become Ghostcrawler, you just found "someone else to blame" -Ghostcrawler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Ghostcrawler was better than Holinka.

10+ Year Old Account

I have 99% horde pop on my server, how do i ashran without crz?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

7+ Year Old Account
    And people still believe that ONE person is in charge of all the decision making of the development process. Just as dumb as blaming Celestalon only for class balance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I have 99% horde pop on my server, how do i ashran without crz?
    haha this, only on Ravencrest everybody is playing Alliance, for the first few days we had no crz and I've seen 3 horde players in all
    well at least farming honor was easy

10+ Year Old Account
    There always must be a Ghostcrawler.

Or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's CRZ?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's been two weeks ....
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

There's not a whole lot you could do with bones honestly. They already give you honor/PvP gear albeit at a slow rate. Unless the quest gave you nothing of any use, or it required literally thousands of bones, it would make Ashran mandatory. And seeing as how Ashran is less fun than banging my face into a wall, I'd prefer if that isn't the case.

I do kind of agree with the automatic group invite thing though, other than there's over 40 people in Ashran at a time, so it would require more than one group, which means friends might end up in separate groups or something, not sure. That'll probably happen at some point.

CRZ is absolutely necessary, otherwise most servers would be 90% X faction and 10% Y faction and it would just be a complete stomp nonstop all day long. Besides, even with ~100 people total in Ashran I don't really notice any lag at all, usually around 50 FPS and 40ms ping, so perhaps the lag is on your end.

Besides, people complained about Ghostcrawler for balance, and this has nothing to do with balance.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Ghostcrawler was better than Holinka.
    Fuck no.

Ghostcrawler and his moronic "bring the player not the class" philosophy is the cancer that eventually turned WoW into what it was in MoP. He was so bad Blizz eventually had to fire him.

Holinka is basically cleaning the garbage GC left behind and is trying to return the game to a proper state. Obviously, he ain't perfect, but he displays more sense than GC ever did.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    What's CRZ?
    Crab Rangoonz.

Maybe they don't want to make a repeatable quest. Also, why should any dev do what players want?

Playerbase asks for dedicated world pvp, still wants a sporadic battleground.

They don't "allow" it, Ashran was built around balanced faction numbers. Ashran will never not have CRZ.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Maybe they don't want to make a repeatable quest. Also, why should any dev do what players want?
    cos players pay there wages if blizzard games have no players then theres no blizzard and all the devs will have to find jobs elsewhere

10+ Year Old Account
    cos players pay there wages if blizzard games have no players then theres no blizzard and all the devs will have to find jobs elsewhere
    Then if you don't like it, stop paying.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigana View Post
    Holinka is basically cleaning the garbage GC left behind and is trying to return the game to a proper state. Obviously, he ain't perfect, but he displays more sense than GC ever did.
    He doesn't even have cojones to make EMFH baseline.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    You're not a special snowflake, ok? If you don't like where the game is heading, push that unsub button and hope a lot more do the same, so Blizzard will disappear and no one will remember them because they didn't listen to you.

Ah, so you're the "speak to the manager" type.

No, that's not how game development works. A game that emphasizes player desire over anything is doomed to fail. Players are listened to and their concerns are taken into account, but if you expect them to do what you want, you are simply delusional. The playerbase is treated as another filled office chair at a meeting, not the gold-encrusted monarch throne at the end of the grand hall.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigana View Post
    Fuck no.

Ghostcrawler and his moronic "bring the player not the class" philosophy is the cancer that eventually turned WoW into what it was in MoP. He was so bad Blizz eventually had to fire him.

He wasnt fired.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Ah, so you're the "speak to the manager" type.

No, that's not how game development works. A game that emphasizes player desire over anything is doomed to fail. Players are listened to and their concerns are taken into account, but if you expect them to do what you want, you are simply delusional. The playerbase is treated as another filled office chair at a meeting, not the gold-encrusted monarch throne at the end of the grand hall.
    Then again, if you go the entirely opposite way and go "fuck the playerbase", the a game will be a much bigger fail, i.e. SimCity 2013 and The Sims 4, in which the Maxis devs have stated that their "visions" of those games were the reasons why the made them that way. Their visions of those types of games also alienated almost the entire Sims and SimCity fanbases, and for good reason.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II