Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pHishr View Post
    wow.

you guys, he's being facetious.
    Heh, had to google 'facetious'
    Reading it again I think you might be right but nothing surprises me on these forums anymore xD

I'm glad you liked my guide, look forward to making more in the future.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

I do 20-22k (Up to 24k with bloodlust) dps on my MM hunter and MM hunters are close to top of the pack (single target heroic boss) there is no way a fury warrior is doing 20k+ on a pure single target unless maybe he's in full epic crafted/cmode box gear/665 BoE's (which the warrior in question is not)

edit: also according to simcraft, fury is literally the second worst dps build out there (only fire mages are worse)
    Last edited by Hulm; 2014-11-30 at 04:28 AM.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    My warrior doesn't like Warlords so far... Being buffed felt nice, until I found out that it wasn't nearly as much as other classes...

I mean, Prot/Glad is nice... but when one spec with one rotation dominates your class so completely, you wonder, why was I made a melee mage that has almost no CC?
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

newsflash: he's lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    It's easy how you do it and I will let you know how. First allow the group to dps Witherbark while you polish your weapons, the boss is positioned at the back of the room. Once he has entered his "frozen" phase and you feel you can get good uptime on your cooldowns you pop your strength pot, recklessness and the shaman/mage will use bloodlust and you begin to dps. Make sure to have strong single target dps in the group so that they can get the boss down to execute range as soon as possible, but also giving time during the Bloodlust to allow you to get off some executes.

That way you lose no dps by wasting it on the start phase, you can let the other dps do that. You just focus on making sure your dps and burst is most supreme. If bloodlust runs out before the boss dies then stop dps unless you can get a big execute off, to make sure you don't lose any "dps"

And there you have it, the guide to 26k dps as a Fury Warrior.
    You forgot the part were you have the tank and other dps only kill the water orbs from 1 side, so you can Ravager/Bladestorm a bunch from the otherside. Should get you well over 26k.

I bet he's attacking a lowbie training dummy and getting the buff.

I've yet to see any class do over 23k on heroic boss encounter, nevermind fury warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by ZwuckeL View Post
    Fury is extremly good right now. It's also one of , if not THE easiest class/spec to play which makes it very easy to pull off those high dps numbers even for scrubs
    fury is not in a good spot... your lolbladestorm on 5 mobs in a dungeon does not translate into where the spec is realistically

as arms i totally dominate any cleave / aoe situation. I would gladly trade a 20% aoe nerf for the same amount of a single target gain for arms and fury.
    Still yet 5 mans are not an ideal situation but on the few fights there are it makes me sick to be beaten by a ret... not saying ret doesn't need to be good they are in a decent spot but overall arms/fury damage is to low.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

I'd have them nerf Bladestorm in exchange for a balanced spec with competitive and playable single target + aoe. Instead of feeling like an atomic bomb on AOE and then feeling like an old man with a butter knife on single target.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZwuckeL View Post
    Fury is extremly good right now. It's also one of , if not THE easiest class/spec to play which makes it very easy to pull off those high dps numbers even for scrubs
    By extremely good you mean terrible right? Because...it's terrible. One of the worst specs atm. Every warrior spec that isn't glad stance is at the bottom of the charts along with non-sub rogues and fire mages. Fury is only good at AoE, in which case it's overpowered, but who actually cares about trash DPS? I agree it's easy to play, and I actually do enjoy it, it's just not good at all. Someone who plays fury to near perfection will do less dps than someone who knows the basic rotation of how to play glad stance and just mashes buttons 9 times out of 10. The gap is that big. The only time that's not true is multi-target fights, especially short ones.

I mean if rng swings his way on that 1 encounters I guess it's possible?

I've done 32k as glad on 1 boss (I literally got a SS proc every other devastate, it was crazy) but it was only around 1min long. Usually I sustain around ~24k atm on hc fights although if they go longer than 2min that will drop to around 21k and if the fight is only 20 seconds long I can burst upwards of 60k (trinket + avatar + pot + BL = GG).

Duration of fight + RNG can make crazy numbers real, wait until raids to see what people can actually do.

Deleted
    The only class I know that can finish a 2minute+ fight on 26k is Frost Mage and maybe a very good geared MM Hunter, admittedly this was Challenge Modes. Heroics don't last long enough to get a good feel for DPS because you're still bursting.

But as Fury? Nah he's talking horeshit. I managed something stupid like 30k or w/e as Glad on the 2nd boss of Auchindoun but the fight was literally less than a minute... And I didn't have BB!

he uses ravager. i have seen protection warriors doing 60 k dps single target with this talent.(well they got nerfed recently)

its that op. and for a short bossfight in an heroic instance, with the 15 % dmg buff his values are totally reasonable. He is one of the guys that did enchant / socket his gear, and has actually done some decent farming on getting the right secondary stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Fibh View Post
    Maybe on 30 second fights with bloodlust.

And even then... 26k single target is pretty much impossible. Maybe once in a blue moon if you crit like 90% of your abilities.

// In 630 gear fury can pull 17-19k single target if played to perfection. You can't play a spec better than perfect.

You kidding? 30 second fight my dps would be around 30-35k, seeing I burst 40-50k as fury, However not playing fury anymore seeing Arms will be better cus of cleave.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    he uses ravager. i have seen protection warriors doing 60 k dps single target with this talent.(well they got nerfed recently)

its that op. and for a short bossfight in an heroic instance, with the 15 % dmg buff his values are totally reasonable. He is one of the guys that did enchant / socket his gear, and has actually done some decent farming on getting the right secondary stats.
    PUHLEASE

No way a prot warrior does 60k dps single target with ravager.