Deleted

ElvUI - raid frames absorbs tracking

Hello,

there was a similar topic recently, however with upcoming opening of raids, I want to make my UI as good as possible. I don't know if I should have posted this thread in UI section of this forum, however this problem is priest (discipline) specific.

As the title says, I want to track absorbs I have (or every absorb there is) on people in raid group. When I open ElvUI settings, go to raid frames, choose power and type [dead]|cffffff00 [absorbs] into text format, I (suprisingly) see total absorbs I have on the target as a number. It works, is cool, however... I play on 15" notebook, and the number is too small, I do not want to resize my unitframes to take too much of the screen space. So, here I am asking for help.

Is there a way in ElvUI to set up tracking of absorbs (total, only mine - does not matter) as another "health bar", in different color and for example 50% transparency, so I could still see how much HP has the player left? Maybe something like another "heal prediction", where the prediction bar that now also tracks absorbs would go over the frame, only transparent and yellow?

There are many priest in this forum that are really good at making addons and setting up UI, so I hope there will be someone to answer.

Thank you.

[dead]|cffffff00 [absorbs]
    That was mine, I'm so proud of you.

Anyways, go to UnitFrames -> Fonts and you can select the font size there as another possible solution.

And actually, now that I look at the configuration menu, there exists an absorb heal prediction already. It just doesn't exceed the targets total health.
    Last edited by Larynx; 2014-11-28 at 08:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    That was mine, I'm so proud of you.

Anyways, go to UnitFrames -> Fonts and you can select the font size there as another possible solution.

And actually, now that I look at the configuration menu, there exists an absorb heal prediction already. It just doesn't exceed the targets total health.
    Yes, I believe I saw your post in another thread, tried it and it works just fine when healing 5 man content - Thank you again! But in raid I really don't have an option to increase the size of raid frames or decrease the font size. The "absorb bar" I want to see should not exceed health bar, it really would be nice if it was another health bar overlapping the "real" health bar, only transparent and yellow, where full bar would be person having 100% of their HP as absorbs on them (example) that would behave as another health bar...