Looking for new GPU in my build

CPU - Intel Core i5-4670K

CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

Memory -G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866

GPU - Gigabyte Radeon R9 290 4GB

PSU - XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified

SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

MOBO - Z97X-SLI-CF

After a series of unfortunate events, my GPU was broken while being shipped to my new apartment, and it will not be replaced. I'm looking to buy a new GPU this weekend to take advantage of the sales. My budget is $150, possibly up $10-20 if its a really good steal and worth it. My main goals are just to handle Mythic raiding on ultra or high settings, and streaming capable if I choose to do so. I know this may be unreasonable with the budget, so if push comes to shove, I'll take the performance over streaming. Thanks everyone!

Deleted
    Well, there is a 280 on sale for 160 after rebates

If that is a bit to much, a 270x will serve you well.
    Could potentially also look at a 270

The difference between the 270 and 270x are quite small.

And the difference between a 270x vs 280

Streaming relies on the CPU, I dont think the gpu matters all that much for it.

Would it be worth going for an NVIDIA card? Seems they've been getting best results recently?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pogolols View Post
    Would it be worth going for an NVIDIA card? Seems they've been getting best results recently?
    No. The 760 is to expensive and not worth it compared to a 280.
    The only card in the price range is the 750ti. But that has the same price as a 270, and the 270 outperforms it.

Do we think the price will go down Monday? I want to buy the 280 now but I can hold off if it goes down a few bucks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pogolols View Post
    Do we think the price will go down Monday? I want to buy the 280 now but I can hold off if it goes down a few bucks.
    I have no idea, but it could I guess.