Talking I made it to the Peak of the Mt. Volwrath!

What I did was ride to the waterfall at the pass between Talador and Shadowmoon, heroic leaped to the top of it (requires two leaps because the waterfall has two tiers), then used an Azure Water Strider to ride across the lake to the base of the mountain. I simply began leaping up to the top! I attacked the cliff side from the south. Initially, I began wrapping around to the right/west of the mountain and nearly made it to the peak, but while on the last stretch the jump was just barely out of range of leap. I spent over 20 minutes trying to make up that way; fell down every time. Fortunately I had the gladiator's sacntum, so I didn't die (which would realyl suck). I climbed back down and continued the way I originally came; south. Made it to the top and got a discovery marker called "Mount Volwrath". I was about to jump off when I noticed something on a small terrace just a couple dozen feet down, and decided to take a look. There's a table with a box of water and a paint brush set on top of it; a canvas facing towards Fort Wyrnn and the north sea, with a football by the base of it; and a sack/pillow with the Horde symbol on it. Nearby tracks bear like, so perhaps a Huojin scout was up here? Anyways, I went back to the peak and jumped off mounted towards the Tanaan channel. Whew! 17 second fall down to ocean!

Deleted
    I just went to take a piss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bear tracks? I know nothing about lore, but could that be Rexxar and a bear companion?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

Quote Originally Posted by Neganova View Post
    Bear tracks? I know nothing about lore, but could that be Rexxar and a bear companion?
    But Rexxar wasn't apart of the Horde back then.

Deleted
    you went all the way up there, and didn't use a glider to get back down ?
    Disappointed, very disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    you went all the way up there, and didn't use a glider to get back down ?
    Disappointed, very disappointed.
    I don't have engineering.

Try skyterror from the Garrisons medium engineering building (not the profession one!)
    It brings you back the feeling of flight. You can see how beautiful Draenor is.

Also, you can buy glider now from AH.

Deleted
    you can buy them from the AH. Goblin Glider Kit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    I don't have engineering.
    That is not an excuse my friend.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=109076/goblin-glider-kit

I literally just did the same thing 5 minutes ago and went to go post it on here... Damn you...

Okay, ported back to Ashran to buy a couple stacks of glider; running back to the mountain. Where should I glide to?

You're 12 days late! I started a thread about this already - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nor+easter+egg
    Last edited by TheWorkingTitle; 2014-11-28 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NPI View Post
    Try skyterror from the Garrisons medium engineering building (not the profession one!)
    It brings you back the feeling of flight. You can see how beautiful Draenor is.

Also, you can buy glider now from AH.
    Or the cruise missile, which outright allows you to fly.(after the initial boost, jump.)

Also there's the "Draenor Wall Climbing Thread" I made a while back. If you've got other climbing excursions to share you should add them to it.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...+Wall+Climbing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Okay, ported back to Ashran to buy a couple stacks of glider; running back to the mountain. Where should I glide to?
    Jump-Spin round as fast as possible, which ever-way you face is your direction at least thats what I do when I find a nice high spot when I go exploring.