Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Подскажите а есть какой нибудь определённый процент критического удара и искусности ?

Deleted
    What am I doing wrong? I have Bullshit 645 Weapon and 630 Shild my DPS sucks .... that was a rnd Raid, in the end it was chaotic

warcraftlogs.com/reports/2YBFqmjX1zdHR9wT/#graph=true&type=damage-done&fight=18

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by northmann View Post
    What am I doing wrong? I have Bullshit 645 Weapon and 630 Shild my DPS sucks .... that was a rnd Raid, in the end it was chaotic

Protection aka Gladiator dont have any abilities that scale of weapon damage so the only increase in dps would be your auto attacks and the shield is literally just a stat stick. So our main ways of increasing dps as glad is bonus armor and crit wich it seems you have quite a lot of so there's no problems with your character atleast.

I'm not the best at inspecting logs but the only thing that come to my mind is how you use shield charge. Are you able to fit your 2 slams in 1 charge together with heroic strike on every global?

Another thing that comes to my mind, I'm not 100% sure if it actually is a dps increase but if your unyielding strikes are about to fall off and you have 3+ stacks I would prioritize it over any other ability(outside of shield charge)as the rage reduction will probably yield more dps than a shield slam would given that you can continue using your heroic strikes outside of shield charge. Dont take my word on that!

Quote Originally Posted by northmann View Post

You're not heroic striking enough, you must be missing some opportunities to HS.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...PDLM#boss=1706 is mine from yesterday.

Русские форумы разрываются о том что понерфили гладиаторов и подняли фури. Что можете сказать лучше ли будет играть в гладиаторе или нет?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eatdamuffin View Post
    You're not heroic striking enough, you must be missing some opportunities to HS.
    More Heroic Strike and how? Do you have any macros ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexyn-eu View Post
    Protection aka Gladiator dont have any abilities that scale of weapon damage so the only increase in dps would be your auto attacks and the shield is literally just a stat stick. So our main ways of increasing dps as glad is bonus armor and crit wich it seems you have quite a lot of so there's no problems with your character atleast.
    Besides melee, remember that Devastate and Heroic Strike scale with the weapon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dominowood View Post
    Русские форумы разрываются о том что понерфили гладиаторов и подняли фури. Что можете сказать лучше ли будет играть в гладиаторе или нет?
    Play what you prefer, and what you have gear for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Espada View Post
    Besides melee, remember that Devastate and Heroic Strike scale with the weapon.
    Yes sorry I forgot about that. And yes in that case weapon dmg is insanely important for gladiator to as many already mentioned Heroic Strike is a very big portion of your dps. Same with Devastate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominowood View Post
    www.translate.google.com
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Russian forums torn about what ponerfili gladiators and raised Fury. What can you say it be better to play the gladiator or not?

like mentioned before, play what gear is available or what brings you most bang for your buck, i switched back to glad after playing fury for a few days, i have more fun as glad, 90+ apm or give me death! even with rather good stats fury feels like a snail race to me. Besides i hate the rng of the dps to much, one try you do 20k+ dps the next you barely manage 16k. I rather do 18 consistent. (numbers are imaginary)
    Last edited by Berph; 2014-12-16 at 05:16 PM.

yea I had every intention of SMF being my main choice this xpac but with an abysmal crit rating its the most stupid thing ever

arms / glad is more forgiving when it comes to the stats

Blizzards shitty class changes and teh removal of reforging have hurt this class more than any. Don't expect any real changes until next xpac.

Which I hope they do only do a 2 tier expansions this go around so we dont have to live with it any longer than we have to.

I regret making my war my main again. I shoulda just stuck with my dk
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Um, you're not supposed to have perfect stats on your items in the first half tier. You should have stuck with your DK so you could get imperfect stats on him instead.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know if there're shadowy changes being done to Glad behind the iron curtain of the Devs? I've gotten several new pieces of gear according to original stat weights on BA>Crit>Has and when I ran a new SimC this morning to see if there were any changes, Haste plummeted and Multistrike rose in its place. Any thoughts? -Genozid ; Mal'Ganis US
    Last edited by Cactusbat; 2014-12-17 at 10:52 PM.
    Have Cactusbat, will travel. Long live the warriors beard.

haste has weird breakpoints for gladiator you just have to sim every time, nothing's changed.

So I was under the impression that Resolve wasn't supposed to do anything for Glad stance. It's even stated in the first post "Gladiator's lose Resolve. The buff is still active, it just doesn't do anything.". But after looking at logs tonight it's clearly affecting healing tonics. My tonics are healing on average for over double what the other DPS are getting healed for. I'm guessing this probably isn't intended?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick question with crafted gear (lets use engineering goggles for example), which secondary stats should I be re-rolling for?
    I'm not sure which is better:
    +Bonus Armor/+Versatility
    or
    +Crit/Haste

Using the 'T17N (normal raid gear)' ratios the Bonus armor/vers was about 50 AP higher, am I correct with this assumption?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...inder/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    The expansion is not The Dark Below.
    Also, the expansion is not Corgis Unleashed either.

You can't get BA on head.
    In general what I've done is keep rerolling the item until I get Crit+Multi on it, that way I'll be able to use it no matter what spec I play as.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    From what I am seeing, its only better by like 4-5k on simcraft for mythic. Hopefully they buff gladiator. I mean, after all, didn't they say they didn't want people to feel forced into a spec just because its higher dps?
    No, they said they didn't want people to feel forced into gladiator just because its higher dps. Fury and arms are fine for this.

I'm really hoping for them to shift some power from US to somewhere else soon. I'm really not enjoying the hand pains that come with this talent. I don't want to have nothing to hit, but, this is too far in the other direction. I don't even care about them buffing our dps right now, I just want US to die a death as painful as what it puts me through.
    Last edited by Xenryusho; 2014-12-18 at 06:37 PM.

Personally I enjoy the US rotation, its hard not to make fun of you guys for all the whining about hand cramps.
    /Arnold Accent "Whats tha matta? The RL got you pushing too many buttons?"
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus-WOW View Post
    Personally I enjoy the US rotation, its hard not to make fun of you guys for all the whining about hand cramps.
    /Arnold Accent "Whats tha matta? The RL got you pushing too many buttons?"
    A good suggestion I heard on this forum was to bind Heroic Strike to your mousewheel, but I enjoy the mashing it makes me feel like a SC pro.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...inder/advanced
    The expansion is not The Dark Below.
    Also, the expansion is not Corgis Unleashed either.