Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Have they given a dps proc to the bonus armor ring yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Kumqatninja View Post
    Have they given a dps proc to the bonus armor ring yet?
    No and they aren't going to.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    No and they aren't going to.
    The BA legendary ring has got a Versatility proc. Which is an increase to damage done (as well as reduced damage taken). But yer, the actual dps ring might be better since its a direct damage increase, not a proc that is based off a stat (and in 6.2, will be our worst excluding haste after 700)

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    The BA legendary ring has got a Versatility proc. Which is an increase to damage done (as well as reduced damage taken). But yer, the actual dps ring might be better since its a direct damage increase, not a proc that is based off a stat (and in 6.2, will be our worst excluding haste after 700)
    Yeah but unless the fight is a tanking breeze, the cooldown is going to be used for tanks more than for you. While that doesn't really hurt a Gladiator so much, since their few CDs are easy to line up, +25% Versatility isn't nearly as good as +25% damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Yeah but unless the fight is a tanking breeze, the cooldown is going to be used for tanks more than for you. While that doesn't really hurt a Gladiator so much, since their few CDs are easy to line up, +25% Versatility isn't nearly as good as +25% damage.
    Reason why I hate this how 'shared ring proc' bullshit. It will benefit specs more then others.

And making glad use the non BA ring when all this time we have used the BA ring is pretty stupid. So much for 'Glads should focus on BA'

Yeah guys. We weren't even addressed at all in the Q&A.

I'm going to start looking at Glad once we have 7.0 changes, can't really stand it being ignored right now. The DPS buffs we go will allow us to come in on some fights, but I still don't think we're replacing Fury for Single Target.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.

Since we're getting Benched as Glad, here's some fun. The sequel to my first terrible warrior poem. @Requiel I'm sorry hahaha.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...52060?page=1#0

Twas the night before Hellfire
    All through the WOW boards,
    Telling Glad, Go join a choir!
    But we want shields with our swords!

The mythic race is coming!
    Glad Buffs nowhere to be found.
    Fury damage will be stunning!
    Why even keep us around?

Raid Lead said Fury,
    Arms for cleave, or the bench
    We're F5'ing in a hurry
    Our wrists starts to clench.

We've been waiting for a year
    A Patch where we can race
    Shield Maidens and Brothers near
    Looking Fury Face to Face

Glads got the APM of the Gods
    Could be dropping Nydus Worms
    F5'ing against the Odds
    Instead Fury's dishing Burns

Carpel Tunnel is coming,
    That's okay, it's free rage
    Lack of Feedback is numbing
    Someday we'll have the stage.

6.3 They'll realize the mistake
    After the race is said and done
    But our shield wall won't break
    Even if nerfs blot out the sun.

Nerf Patch Buff
    Damage PVP Survival
    Cry Huff and Puff
    This is the warrior cycle.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    Reason why I hate this how 'shared ring proc' bullshit. It will benefit specs more then others.

And making glad use the non BA ring when all this time we have used the BA ring is pretty stupid. So much for 'Glads should focus on BA'
    We fought that fight. We lost. I made a very compelling (I'd like to think) argument for an alternate version of the shared ring proc that would be independent of individual class cooldowns/damage stacking, but they like what they made, so that's what they are gonna use.

How is Glad war looking in dps compared to WW monk? If need be im thinking of switching to glad for mythic raiding. cause i like playing glad, and we have 0 shield users. =]
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    How is Glad war looking in dps compared to WW monk? If need be im thinking of switching to glad for mythic raiding. cause i like playing glad, and we have 0 shield users. =]
    Better for pure ST, worse for multi-target.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for sounding super dumb, but when the ledge tanking ring says this:

Awakens the powers of Sanctus rings worn by you and your allies, granting (2500 / 100)% Versatility for 15 sec.
    Does that mean it increases your versatility by 25% of itself (I.E makes it 125% of what it was before), or that it literally gives you and additional 25% to your %?

Just wondering as the latter is like straight +25% damage whereas the former is junk lol.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Sorry for sounding super dumb, but when the ledge tanking ring says this:

Does that mean it increases your versatility by 25% of itself (I.E makes it 125% of what it was before), or that it literally gives you and additional 25% to your %?

Just wondering as the latter is like straight +25% damage whereas the former is junk lol.
    It adds 25% on.

Deleted
    Stats

Str > Bonus Armor > Crit > Haste > Multistrike > Versatility ~= Mastery

T17P (pre-raid gear)

T17N (normal raid gear)

With the 50% Mastery increase, does this become something like this :

Str > Bonus Armor > Crit > Mastery ~= Haste ~= Multistrike > Versatility ?

Cyclonus posted a more recent priority, but it's a bit confusing to me:

http://gladiatorsresolve.blogspot.be...tor-guide.html

Why is Mastery above Versatility in the 1st priority when it has a lower weight? 0.66 Vers vs 0.63 Mastery. A simple mistake?
    Last edited by mmocd210ee9388; 2015-06-28 at 09:07 AM.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by L Kebess View Post
    Why is Mastery above Versatility in the 1st priority when it has a lower weight? 0.66 Vers vs 0.63 Mastery. A simple mistake?
    A complete guess, but could it be because that priority is aimed at stats on gear not stats on character sheet? I.E 100 points of mastery may be worth lesss than 100 points of vers on the character sheet, but an item with 100 points of mastery on it will give you a lot more than 100 points of mastery on the character sheet.

/shrug

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    A complete guess, but could it be because that priority is aimed at stats on gear not stats on character sheet? I.E 100 points of mastery may be worth lesss than 100 points of vers on the character sheet, but an item with 100 points of mastery on it will give you a lot more than 100 points of mastery on the character sheet.

/shrug
    I see what you mean, but then why is Mastery not >> than Crit, and > than Multi, in the 730 ilvl priority?
    Nice guess, though : )

TLDR
    Multi=Crit > Mastery with Horn.
    Mastery > Crit=Multi with Worldbreakers

Multistrike doesn't help stack the drinking horn. Crit and Multistrike synergy are just coming into play here is all I think it is. That profile has over 2000 crit rating. So it's natural crits
    value would drop a little. However they are all really close with mastery on top after a few hundred points favouring Multistrike (but not at the cost of crit).

Single Target Stat Weights using the current BIS Set using Horn and Plume @ 730 ilvl.

Helter Skelter ( addwaves ) Using Horn and Plume @ 730 ilvl

Single Target Stat Weights using Worldbreaker Trinket and Plume @ 730ilvl

Helter Skelter ( addwaves ) using Worldbreaker and Plume
    Last edited by Cyclonus-WOW; 2015-06-29 at 10:08 PM.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Deleted
    Thanks for the quick response. I hadn't done any sim testing, but that's what I thought too from the previous weights you posted.
    I'm guessing most people are gonna go for Worldbreaker + Plume, making Mastery become the "baseline" way to go.

Also, I'm surprised to see Haste drop so low in the weight. Is there a haste cap (7%?) implied here?

@ L Kebess Haste 700 rating is implied. All of the profiles have 768 haste i think.

I wouldn't go for worldbreakers as it stands, because Horn and Plume do quite a bit more damage. So Crit/Mult > Mastery.

So it's get 730ilvl, then worry about stat weights, because we'll probably see more class changes by then haha.

Until that point: Crit > 700 Haste > Mas/Mult > Vers > Haste. Which is just T17 Ranks again. If you somehow manage 2200 crit, worry about the other stats more

- - - Updated - - -

I just realized that we're actually giving up on Bonus Armor Ring/Neck/Cloak once we're at BIS Gear levels. Which is something I actually asked for, because taking tank gear was such a pain in the ass. Anzu's plume is the only Bonus Armor Item on that profile and I can't find one that does more damage.

Talking about this BIS list:

Code:
    head=faceguard_of_iron_wrath,id=124334,bonus_id=567
    neck=choker_of_sneering_superiority,id=124219,bonus_id=567,enchant=gift_of_critical_strike
    shoulders=doomcriers_shoulderplates,id=124343,bonus_id=567
    back=cloak_of_incendiary_wrath,id=124144,bonus_id=567,enchant=gift_of_critical_strike
    chest=breastplate_of_iron_wrath,id=124319,bonus_id=567
    wrists=wristplate_of_the_wretched,id=124352,bonus_id=567
    hands=gauntlets_of_iron_wrath,id=124329,bonus_id=567
    waist=annihilans_waistplate,id=124349,bonus_id=567
    legs=legplates_of_iron_wrath,id=124340,bonus_id=567
    feet=treads_of_the_defiler,id=124322,bonus_id=567
    finger1=thorasus_the_stone_heart_of_draenor,id=124634,bonus_id=641,enchant=gift_of_critical_strike
    finger2=loop_of_beckoned_shadows,id=124199,bonus_id=567,enchant=gift_of_critical_strike
    trinket1=anzus_cursed_plume,id=124241,bonus_id=567
    trinket2=empty_drinking_horn,id=124238,bonus_id=567
    main_hand=fiendsbreath_warmace,id=124374,bonus_id=567,enchant_id=5330
    off_hand=fallen_defender_of_argus,id=124355,bonus_id=567
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus-WOW View Post
    @ L Kebess Haste 700 rating is implied. All of the profiles have 768 haste i think.

I wouldn't go for worldbreakers as it stands, because Horn and Plume do quite a bit more damage. So Crit/Mult > Mastery.

So it's get 730ilvl, then worry about stat weights, because we'll probably see more class changes by then haha.

Until that point: Crit > 700 Haste > Mas/Mult > Vers > Haste. Which is just T17 Ranks again. If you somehow manage 2200 crit, worry about the other stats more

- - - Updated - - -

I just realized that we're actually giving up on Bonus Armor Ring/Neck/Cloak once we're at BIS Gear levels. Which is something I actually asked for, because taking tank gear was such a pain in the ass. Anzu's plume is the only Bonus Armor Item on that profile and I can't find one that does more damage.

Code:
    head=faceguard_of_iron_wrath,id=124334,bonus_id=567
    neck=choker_of_sneering_superiority,id=124219,bonus_id=567,enchant=gift_of_critical_strike
    shoulders=doomcriers_shoulderplates,id=124343,bonus_id=567
    back=cloak_of_incendiary_wrath,id=124144,bonus_id=567,enchant=gift_of_critical_strike
    chest=breastplate_of_iron_wrath,id=124319,bonus_id=567
    wrists=wristplate_of_the_wretched,id=124352,bonus_id=567
    hands=gauntlets_of_iron_wrath,id=124329,bonus_id=567
    waist=annihilans_waistplate,id=124349,bonus_id=567
    legs=legplates_of_iron_wrath,id=124340,bonus_id=567
    feet=treads_of_the_defiler,id=124322,bonus_id=567
    finger1=thorasus_the_stone_heart_of_draenor,id=124634,bonus_id=641,enchant=gift_of_critical_strike
    finger2=loop_of_beckoned_shadows,id=124199,bonus_id=567,enchant=gift_of_critical_strike
    trinket1=anzus_cursed_plume,id=124241,bonus_id=567
    trinket2=empty_drinking_horn,id=124238,bonus_id=567
    main_hand=fiendsbreath_warmace,id=124374,bonus_id=567,enchant_id=5330
    I like that priority. Every stat is pretty much useful, there's very little "waste" (nothing like Multi for Prot).
    Actually, I preferred Bonus armor blings. They made things so much easier for gearing since I'm mainly Prot, ; )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus-WOW View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Code:
    Oh yes.... That fallen defender of argus.... I'm going to need that for BiS.... totally not for transmog
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...inder/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    The expansion is not The Dark Below.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Also, the expansion is not Corgis Unleashed either.