Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

does anyone think black friday is racist

lok plz

/10characters
    Last edited by mmoc673646cb32; 2014-11-29 at 09:41 AM.

Deleted
    What. Please tell me you are trolling.

For fuck sake, everyone jumps so fucking fast on the racist-train jeez.
    Thank god i dont live in the USA. Shit's ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Deleted
    does anyone think the color black is racists cos it can be offensive to some people

10+ Year Old Account
    The word black has now been outlawed, because everything black is racist >.>

7+ Year Old Account
    Near the fictional town of Nowhere, Kansas.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaw View Post
    why is it called black friday its a really bad name for it cos it can be offensive to some people
    Well, judging from your English grammar efforts, and how you're Relating Black Friday to African Americans, you're from the DEEP south, arn't ya' ?

When I worked at a lowes home improvement they called it super friday to not be racist lol.

Gotta be trolling. Black Friday was coined for the heavy pedestrian and vehicle traffic but now is used to describe retailers going in the black.

If ya aren't trolling then stop injecting racism where it doesn't belong. The dumbasses rioting in MO caused three malls to close - one being one of the nations largest. Good job protestors hurting business and employees even more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Stop using the term "white noise" to refer to static. It is racist.

I agree it's a bad name. I'd call it Gay Friday. Because everyone's so upbeat and merry and is going Bananas in the stores and everyone's so happy that they're getting all this cheap stuff, and everyone's so glad, and no one is ever mad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaw View Post
    why is it called black friday its a really bad name for it cos it can be offensive to some people
    Lets remove Black as a word and color. It may be offensive to someone. LOL.

While we are at it lets also ban "white" color and word as well as yellow and so on.

Rated 1 star.

"Why's it gotta be black Friday?" Was a joke around the office today. No, it's not racist, but making it seem that way is comedy gold.

The black in black Friday comes from retail numbers. If it was a bad day or if there was a loss in the company the numbers representing the loss were is red ink. Profits and gains are represented in black.

For a while at Best Buy while I was there we called it green Friday, but that didn't last long.
    "The more we nurture our perversions the more human we become."
    -Vendetta Red

Prudes...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Stop using the term "white noise" to refer to static. It is racist.
    Wow troll op is trolling.

DragonMaw is a troll, just ignore him and his posts.

Verified by his other thread, here-

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...0#post30866800
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that World of Warcraft died with him."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nykko View Post
    Well, judging from your English grammar efforts, and how you're Relating Black Friday to African Americans, you're from the DEEP south, arn't ya' ?
    im not even from america

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zardeth View Post
    What. Please tell me you are trolling.
    because there is no chance whatsoever this could be an attempt at a joke. nope humor doesn't exist.
    apparently a lot of people don't know what a joke is. or consider joking to be trolling. because as we all know general discussion is serious business.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    because there is no chance whatsoever this could be an attempt at a joke. nope humor doesn't exist.
    apparently a lot of people don't know what a joke is. or consider joking to be trolling. because as we all know general discussion is serious business.
    Well he's definitely not funny so he's failing at that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Ya... totally not trolling
    its called a joke. also known as humor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Well he's definitely not funny so he's failing at that.
    and just because he's not funny doesn't mean hes trolling. not everyone has the same sense of humor.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    its called a joke. also known as humor.

- - - Updated - - -

and just because he's not funny doesn't mean hes trolling. not everyone has the same sense of humor.
    I didn't say he was trolling, only replying to you to say that you need a low standard of humor to find this funny.

Is this stupidity masking itself as a joke.

Or a bad joke masking itself under stupidity?
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"