Deleted

Cool I think it'd be cool if they renamed challenge mode to mythic mode.

It's fitting. It would be especially fitting if the ilevel never gets buffed later on. Most fights require a guild run to not feel completely horrible.

I mean, when a fight requires a good group or a guild run of good players to not feel like being a masochist deserves the title of mythic.

Do you agree?

Mythic is already used for 20man raiding.

Challenge mode is just fine, you definitely don't need a guild to do them. My CM group is from 3 different guilds.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

10+ Year Old Account
    I fully support the concept of Mythic difficulty 5 mans, but Challenge =/= Mythic. Mythic would have loot for every boss, not be timed, and not have gear scaling. It's an entirely different mode that currently doesn't exist.

Deleted
    I think mythic dungeons would be cool as an additional tier but challenge mode fits well for what they are - dungeons with an additional challenge to complete.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    Mythic is already used for 20man raiding.

Challenge mode is just fine, you definitely don't need a guild to do them. My CM group is from 3 different guilds.
    You're alone there. The word Mythic doesn't even give an impression as good as the word Heroic does, it just sounds like something related to Pandaria.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    you definitely don't need a guild to do them. My CM group is from 3 different guilds.

Your group is stable and specific. It's practically a "guild run". I used the term "guild" loosely there, when I said pug I meant pug, not a specific multi-guild setup.

15+ Year Old Account
    More difficult dungeons for better gear and transmog I am fine with. Just rip out the timer. I refuse to run CMs since that is a core concept of them. And unlike a lot of people, I am fine doing challenging content with random people via the LFD tool. I don't get the hard on people have for making their own groups and walking to the dungeon.