Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thezodiac View Post
    GEEZ .. I didn't say it exists , but I didn't say it doesn't exist either . I have no opinion on that .. that is why I am asking . Seriously , is it rocket science to understand what I am asking . Please think before answering questions 'cause you might make yourself look tooo stupid . No offense
    Question still stands: why discuss it? What's the point? How can you discuss something that you don't know if it exists or not? What do you expect out of the answers? Things like "TK is cool!" or "I'd never leave the couch" kinds of answer?

You also claim you have no opinion, so why do you care about other people's opinion? Are you expecting to be convinced, by reading other people's opinions, if TK exists or not?

I'm just trying to understand WHAT you expect.

You too are not getting it either .. I was just answering to the guy asking me why I am asking if I think it does not exist and I just made it clear that I do not have an opinion on it and that is why I am asking .. Why is that so hard to understand ? I am not dismissing any opinion here , I am dismissing RUDENESS .
    First comment you responded to.
    You should not be quick to take things as BULLSHIT because you've got no proof either . You've got to have an open mind ...and not quick to make decisions on your own because I have seen strong testimonials in France but I could not make any conclusions either
    Second comment you responded to.
    I AM NOT saying that it EXISTS .. and YES , having an open mind is a very good trait . Just because you don't believe in something does not make it so for everyone and its non-existence according to you doesn't make it a fact . So yes , having an open mind is always good .
    Fourth person you responded to (3rd wasn't really a dismissing of opinions so much as just insulting).
    You are not getting it ... are you ? I'm not SAYING that it exists .. I'm just waiting to hear from people's opinion on it . GEEZ !!! I dont need to hear about it from ONLY YOU . The world DOES NOT revolve around you and your opinions , let other people answer. I didn't say that you were wrong , I just wanna see what the other people will say
    So yes you have been dismissing people's opinions.

Can people share their belief and experience on this topic?
    My belief and experience on this topic amount to one word: bullshit!

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    WTF is wrong with you? You don't know 5 posts later what you posted initially?

You freaking well say it exists. Get a grip with jumping on people who answer the questions you asked.

"I have always believed in telekinesis but I am not saying it exists". Sounds like you also believe in mindfucks...
    Dude seriously you sound like mentally retarded , your comments are ignored from now on . Once you decide to sound more mature enough to participate in this discussion , I may try to read what you are trying to say but from now on .. You're simply in my ignore trash can . No offense. Too many bored trolls on here who are just there to be negative

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    First comment you responded to.Second comment you responded to.
    Fourth person you responded to (3rd wasn't really a dismissing of opinions so much as just insulting).
    So yes you have been dismissing people's opinions.
    All I gotta type is LOLOL . You too are in my ignore list from now on . Amazing how the trolls on here feel like they have the time to bring an interesting discussion to boredom . I'm only against those trying to start arguing or being rude . Once again , You won't receive a comment back . You're in my ignore list . Seems like you've got nothing better to do

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Then why can bees fly?!
    hahaha Jester that was a good one ... At least you do have some sense of humour . I was watching this DOCUMENTARY about this study done at Princeton on how this guy influence dice through the power of his mind ... At princeton on the discovery channel . I wonder if anyone else watched that documentary . Please no troll , if you are here to be rude and immature , you will be ignored

Deleted
    Dude... OP, you have been acting incredibly hostile straight from the beginning and I'm not wondering why people are calling you out about it. And you have contradicted yourself in your posts. Maybe you should try bring something in conversation instead of attacking people's comments that you don't agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by DocThor View Post
    Dude... OP, you have been acting incredibly hostile straight from the beginning and I'm not wondering why people are calling you out about it. And you have contradicted yourself in your posts. Maybe you should try bring something in conversation instead of attacking people's comments that you don't agree with.

DoctThor , I am glad you asked . It's not that I didn't agree with them , it's the way they were responding like saying that if I think that it doesn't exist , why should I ask about this . There are those who have been making positive comments even through they thought Telekinesis is bullshit . If you read well my responses , you will see that I was against those being rude . Some people are just deliberately rude . Anyway , I'm ignoring those comments now . I never said it exists as a fact , and I didn't say it doesn't . It used to be a childhood belief that led to no conclusion now , if you know what I mean . I like the fact that you asked about why I acted the way I did .

Dude seriously you sound like mentally retarded , your comments are ignored from now on .
    So... because he pointed out how you're inconsistent with your position, you resort to insulting him and ignoring him?

Once you decide to sound more mature enough to participate in this discussion ,
    The irony... it hurts...

Too many bored trolls on here who are just there to be negative
    .......... Nah, too easy.

All I gotta type is LOLOL . You too are in my ignore list from now on .
    See reply #1 in this post.

Amazing how the trolls on here feel like they have the time to bring an interesting discussion to boredom .
    Calling other 'trolls' is an offense, y'know? Also, there is nothing 'interesting' in this discussion at all as you keep changing your position toward TK, and ignoring and/or calling 'troll' on all the answers that you don't like.

I was watching this DOCUMENTARY about this study done at Princeton on how this guy influence dice through the power of his mind ...
    So, if I roll a six-sided die, and it lands on the number I was thinking at the moment, does that mean I can influence the dice rolls with the power of my mind? Remember, if you keep thinking of always the same number while rolling the die over and over, you'll get it right around 1/6 of the time. There is no way to prove 'supernatural phenomena' (spirits, TK, god, and the like) affect chance. If I roll a die and I get a 6, there is no way you can prove that I wouldn't get a 6 without those 'supernatural phenomena', just like I can't prove I would get a 6 if it wasn't for the 'supernatural phenomena'. That's called an unfalsifiable hyposthesis. Seriously, look it up.

I AM NOT saying that it EXISTS .. and YES , having an open mind is a very good trait . Just because you don't believe in something does not make it so for everyone and its non-existence according to you doesn't make it a fact . So yes , having an open mind is always good .
    Believing in fairy tales is a sign of ignorance rather than being open-minded.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2014-11-29 at 11:54 PM.

I was watching this DOCUMENTARY on Netflix called CARRIE. It proves TELEKINESIS exist. But you have to be super religious to be gifted with the power, so it also proved god exist. And it's all fact because it was a DOCUMENTARY.

You are not getting it ... are you ? I'm not SAYING that it exists .. I'm just waiting to hear from people's opinion on it . GEEZ !!! I dont need to hear about it from ONLY YOU . The world DOES NOT revolve around you and your opinions , let other people answer. I didn't say that you were wrong , I just wanna see what the other people will say
    You shouldn't make threads, because you don't understand how to hold a discussion, debate or thought. Do you think that is a fair statement?
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Surprised i haven't seen the "we only use 20% of our brain" drivle being thrown around

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Surprised i haven't seen the "we only use 20% of our brain" drivle being thrown around
    Not 20%...it's 10%!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Believing in fairy tales is a sign of ignorance rather than being open-minded.
    i DO AGREE that believing in fairy tales is a sign of ignorance , but asking about what some of the smartest researchers at the University of Princeton are researching about IS NOT ignorance ... It's all about having an open mind . Keep in mind that it has been stated that the human brain is only used at 10% .. By that I am not saying that TK is real or not . What they were explaining on the documentary I saw is that humans forget to use some of their abilities while growing up . This PEAR laboratory at Princeton was making a research on influencing dice through mind power alone . Bringing a topic such as TK here is definitely normal . Whether you agree with its existence or not is perfectly normal , asking the question about a research being made is not ignorance but open-mindedness . Thanks :-)
    Last edited by thezodiac; 2014-11-30 at 12:05 AM.

GEEZ guys. Im not saying it exists. Im not saying it doesn't exist. GEEZ LOLOL. Just asking opinions GEEZ. Agree agree disagree opinions agree geez

On a side note, the "average human brain operating at 10%" is an old wives tale, completely debunked. Probably where you got your other info

JAHAHAHAHAH I know right ? People are soooo QUICK to judge and act like they know it all . It happens a lot on FORUMS . I'm all ears but when it comes to people wanting to start bad arguments , it starts becoming annoying . You can disagree ALL the way you want with me , but if you don't want to do it maturely without trying to argue and ask why the heck I am asking this question.. And Gimbold21 ... Humans only use 10% of the brain power .... and all the ignorant trolls on here will come rolling quick to tell you that you are IGNORANT . Researchers are princeton are working on finding out more about the topic .. will you call them ignorant too ?

- - - Updated - - -

JAHAHAHAHAH I know right ? People are soooo QUICK to judge and act like they know it all . It happens a lot on FORUMS . I'm all ears but when it comes to people wanting to start bad arguments , it starts becoming annoying . You can disagree ALL the way you want with me , but if you don't want to do it maturely without trying to argue and ask why the heck I am asking this question.. And Gimbold21 ... Humans only use 10% of the brain power .... and all the ignorant trolls on here will come rolling quick to tell you that you are IGNORANT . Researchers are princeton are working on finding out more about the topic .. will you call them ignorant too ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Not 20%...it's 10%!
    I remember hearing about 6%. Perhaps I'm just more stupid than you guys...
    or I am better at telekinesis, eh?
    Funny how these two coincide, isn't it?

I am guessing this forum must be FULL of young teenagers ... I'm probably in the wrong place considering how immature the comments are on here .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    So, if I roll a six-sided die, and it lands on the number I was thinking at the moment, does that mean I can influence the dice rolls with the power of my mind? Remember, if you keep thinking of always the same number while rolling the die over and over, you'll get it right around 1/6 of the time. There is no way to prove 'supernatural phenomena' (spirits, TK, god, and the like) affect chance. If I roll a die and I get a 6, there is no way you can prove that I wouldn't get a 6 without those 'supernatural phenomena', just like I can't prove I would get a 6 if it wasn't for the 'supernatural phenomena'. That's called an unfalsifiable hyposthesis. Seriously, look it up.
    As the "documentation" was an edited video it eventually comes down to this.

They gotta be extremely skilled right?

Everybody is telling you that it is a load of bollocks, and then you tell them to prove it doesn't exist.