Upgrade from a 2010 Mac Book HELP

Hi I am looking for a new laptop. I will be using it to play World of Warcraft, store music/photos, and do school work. Coming from an at present really crappy laptop experience (keep running out of memory, laptop freezes up, lags when 2+ applications are open, shuts down randomly), I'm sure anything would be better than my mac. I'm a little bit anxious about switching to a windows computer because all I've ever known was mac and I really love the design but I'm sick and tired of iOS and I don't want to have to run parallel or bootcamp. The laptop market is huge and there's so many different laptops to choose from so I need your help. Also, I am not a computer person so when I read specs I usually get lost. Pretty much, as long as the laptop I end up buying is noticeably better than the one I have now, I will be happy.

What I'm looking for:
    -Laptop
    -Must have 750GB or 1TB of memory
    -Must have an SD Reader
    -Must have backlit keyboard
    -Play WoW on Med+ without lag (would be nice to run it on high/ultra)
    -13-15" (it might be okay if it's bigger, I'm just a little wary of going from using a 13" laptop for 4 years then switching to a 17", also I bring my laptop to school so it might be a pain in the ass using my laptop while trying to take notes on my desk)
    -Good track pad
    -Anti glare would be nice
    -Compact design
    -Under or around the price range of a mac product (under $1700)
    -Not required but it would be nice for the laptop to have an optical drive/blu ray reader

Some laptops I found while looking around online have been:
    Toshiba Chromebook 2 1080p (I think if I don't like how iOS is not compatible with most applications, the problem will be worse with chrome.)
    Lenovo Ideapad Y510p
    Msi gs70 (I'm a little anxious about going from a compact 13" laptop to a 17" laptop and the price is a little steep) - also I figured if I'm coming from a sub-par laptop experience, I probably don't need to upgrade to such a high-end laptop when I could be happy with cheaper laptop.
    Msi ge60

Any comments on my current laptop choices or any recommendations would be GRATEFULLY WELCOMED <3 Thank you all

Also, I am from Hawaii so if I could get free shipping or be able to pick it up in store that would be a MAJOR plus
    Last edited by OricaBraynerd; 2014-11-30 at 12:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Take Monday off, tear through the internet (cyber monday lulz) to find something decent at a good price. Can't really give much advice on price since everything is pear shaped atm.

EDIT: http://www.pcgamer.com/the-best-gaming-laptops-1/ I'd look at some of the models they checked here. Might be able to get a better deal now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Hehe I was thinking of buying it on Monday... :-) from your link I found that the msi GE60 fits me best but if anyone knows a smaller/cheaper model I could consider without downgrading too much let me know