Deleted

why do ppl wpvp ( in my opinion)

if you go out there just to gank ppl (call it wpvp what ever) let say i got full pvp gear and a full pvp build the only reason to do it is i will find on my hunt for other players for 80% ppl who are in pve gear/talents what makes killing them rather face rolling.
    if i go in a bg/arena it will be allot harder to get them down so i rest my case so make your own opinion what sort of ppl go out there to gank ppl even when the game itself allows it.
    not whining its just an opinion nothing more then that.

To get reaction out of people and show them that you are better than them mostly.ITs all about ego.Nothing better like another faction adding you on friends list and begging you to stop :v

I enjoy it for the feeling of beating other faction despite numbers. My faction is outnumbered by like 47:1, and no matter how hard I(and my teammates) try, I will get sweeped by sheer numbers eventually. But I love the feeling when we can take numbers like twice or three times bigger than us. It feels like..... heroic

Yes I think it is all about 'ego'
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    *WOW-Killer, a mythological MMO which would pull 7 million players away from WOW. As of yet no MMO has been worthy of this title. Some feel it will be heralded by a star in the East and 3 wise nerds.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    To get reaction out of people and show them that you are better than them mostly.ITs all about ego.
    It's like a school bully that will always beat up someone who is younger, weaker and tinier than him. IRL the advantage is height, weight and age, in game it's pvp gear and ilvl.

Killing unsuspecting people caught off guard or low levels makes me feel like an amazing PvPer and incredibly talented player. I try my best to stay out of BGs/arenas because I'm a little too good for them. World PvP is all about the challenge.

So... you got ganked?

On topic: As someone who doesn't gank lowbies, World PVP is just an entirely different world than instanced PVP. It's chaotic, unpredictable... BGs are largely static, with the same strategies in the same locations against nameless, faceless opponents from other servers.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    To get reaction out of people and show them that you are better than them mostly.ITs all about ego.Nothing better like another faction adding you on friends list and begging you to stop :v

basically this lol, i do it for the reactions when me and my friend are bored in game.

its great getting an alliance to send you friend requests to call you a dick head and then pleading to stop. i once camped this human female paladin for so long he started offering me gold on his horde alt to leave him alone, it was pretty fun.

i also do it because i find it fun for some reason, i don't go around and gank low levels that often, just sometimes me and a few friends will, but 80% of the time we are attacking people the same level as us, its more fun for there to be some minor challenge than camping someone 20 levels lower than you. its nice to stalk and find some pve players that way out gear us.

its all good, i chose pvp server for a reason. people hate me for it, but we all have fun in different ways.

I don't usually gank people, but if I'm on my way to some place and I see a human dk named "arthasdk" from the guild "fat kids cant los", damn right I'm going to kill that.

I see it more like a public service really.

It's called Trolling. None of these assholes go in wpvp to find strong opponents, quite the contrary, and most also stack on overpowered buffs, toys or terrain exploiting and anything else that gives them an advantage even if they know most opponents will be dragon slayers and levelers.

My fun in wpvp comes precisely from hunting down assholes. I go to locations, like Taylor's garrison, where I know horde gankers come to prey on weak Alliance, and it becomes my pleasure to stick my foot deep up their green asses.
    Last edited by Keyboard Champion; 2014-11-30 at 09:39 PM.

The majority of the people that I see that are huge into Wpvp hate Arena, which oddly enough they seem to be bad at. I guess pvp just isn't fair for some people when the other people they are trying to kill are prepared, not currently fighting a mob, the same lvl, using a pve spec/talents/glyphs, have equal numbers and are wearing pvp gear instead of pve gear.

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    Killing unsuspecting people caught off guard or low levels makes me feel like an amazing PvPer and incredibly talented player. I try my best to stay out of BGs/arenas because I'm a little too good for them. World PvP is all about the challenge.

this is bait

10+ Year Old Account
    Well.. I just wrote a whole story and what not about why I like wPvP and shit but I accidentally deleted it so I cba re-writing the whole story...

Basically TL;DR of it was: wPvP makes the world feel alive for me and I myself rarely engage in wPvP since there's no real reward for me besides Broken Bones, which I have enough of through Ashran to fuel myself for probably another few patches.

wpvp reminds me that the game is a warcraft game and alliance and horde do not like each other.

WPvp could be defined by a few definitions. I enjoy pvping outside of instanced pvp when it becomes a battle. I kill player he comes back and tries to kill me and dies. He then gets his friend and they kill me. I then get my friend and we kill them. This back and forth growing and shrinking fight is what I find fun about world pvp.

World pvp isn't the single fight its the group of fights that happen after the first fight. So while ganking that leveling player was easy the world pvp it started is much more enjoyable.

10+ Year Old Account
    because it's a fun and unpredictable thing

but they have just been murdering the fuck out of it ever since all of this pvp power bullshit and blizzard not wanting pve players to use pvp rewards in raids so it just keeps ping ponging back and forth between raiders fucking people because their item level is like 40 levels higher and pvp players being given a complete advantage over anyone not wearing pvp full pvp gear

there's just no such thing as wpvp anymore unless you have a full set of pvp gear because of it