Advice on what to upgrade..

So the short story is, i'm looking for what I should prioritize to upgrade for my P.C. I'm looking to upgrade for gaming and possibly beginning to stream and was wondering what would make the most significant difference in upgrades. Looking to spend under 200 for each piece. Right now, for WoW I manage to run about 20 fps with all graphics settings on high.

Processor:AMD Fx-4300 Quad-Core Processor 3.80 GHz
    RAM 8.00 GB
    GFX Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 610

(pretty noobish on pc hardware, so if any other information is needed please let me know).

In order to stream properly and no problems you are looking at :

New CPU, either 220$ for a 4690K or to make it safer to stream and play a 4790K for 330$.

A motherboard that can OC them at around 120-130$.

If your RAM is 1600Hz and 1.5Volts you can keep it and reuse it otherwise any CL8/CL9 1600Hz 2x4GB for about ~82-83$

That GPU is garbage, its the garbage of the garbage of the garbage, decent GPU start after the 180$ mark, now prices have dropped so there are many good ones at 160-200$ mark of the older generation.

Generally its 220+130+200 the least.

or 330+130+200 the least.

Also depends what PSU you have (Power Supply) if its a premade which it smells like one you probably have a garbage one, so another 60$ there.

Now if you want a cheap decent upgrade look into:

R7 260X, it can help you gain FPS without the need to upgrade everything else and its about 90-100$ forget streaming with that PC though especially if you wanna raid at the same time.

Your CPU is weak but you can still play games on it.
    Your graphics card is really bad. It's a replacement (and just a side grade). It's meant for the most basic 2d functionality (watching video, word processing, etc).

Streaming will be possible with a fx-4300 but your frames per second will suffer greatly. If you play older games, you should be fine streaming at 30fps, but you really want to go with either a current generation Intel or AMD cpu. People will argue about i5 vs i7, but I prefer the i7 for streaming because the hyperthreading helps with everything that runs while streaming. Tech Syndicate did some testing and showed that AMD 8 core cpus actually do pretty well when you factor in everything you need to run a solid stream, especially when you factor in the price difference between an i5/i7 and the new AMD 8 cores.

If you get an AMD 8 core cpu, odds are you current motherboard will support it so you won't have to worry about upgrading that. You can use the money you save to invest in a really nice graphics card.

If you get an Intel chip, you will get a moderately better experience, but your wallet will take a hit.
    :::: AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d w/ NZXT Kraken Elite 240
    :::: MSI Meg X670E Tomahawk
    :::: 32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 6000mt/s CL36 DDR5
    :::: Samsung 512gb 960 PRO m.2 nvme ssd (OS), Samsung 1TB 950 EVO ssd
    :::: Nvidia RTX 3090 Founders Edition
    :::: Windows 11 Pro

15+ Year Old Account
    You really, really need a new GPU.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE