Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Hold on to your ores, prices should go up as the supply goes down.
    Yeah, once the supply goes down in 3 years because everyone is rolling in mountains of ore and the only ore sinks are pathetically small work order amounts and recipes that also require daily limited crafting mats.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    The nerf already has happened, they reduced the amount of ore you get.
    By an almost unnoticeable amount. I get enough from my mine to do my JC crafting and work orders everyday with some left over. I will never have to buy any from the AH. I also have two alts whose mines I clear each day and sell the excess ores I get on the AH. If you get multiple toons to 92 you get a lot of mines available and can upgrade to mine lvl 2 straight away if you have the coin and garrison resources.

The only thing I like about mining atm is the spirits from the mines. Need so many to upgrade crafted items with savage blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Garrison Mine was nerfed?
    They'd need another massive nerf for mining to become relevant again. By the time market has adjusted to the current droprates, more people will have unlocked lvl 3 mine if they haven't, or will have alts that have a mine as well. The supply is still larger than the demand on a daily base.

im currently mining BS but im thinking about dropping for herb/skinning for sake of cash money mining is gonna be gone with the wind for awhile til everything goes back to norms

Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    The nerf already has happened, they reduced the amount of ore you get.
    Holy crap it was nerfed and I'm still rolling in ore?

Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post
    Blizz hurting legit players income trying to give bots a hit....way to go blizzard, way to go....

Oh, so we can't deal with boths making millions, let's just end the profession all together
    Garrisons have just been badly implemented.
    I don't think it was the intent, but more to offer a solution to minor demands which might have otherwise encourage alts levelled for minor gathering.
    Haven't seen it myself, but it appears in an interview it was confirmed garrisons are not going to continue into the next expansion.

Pity, as I liked the concept.
    They just have a LOT of problems.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2014-12-01 at 06:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I am still self-sufficient with mines after the nerf (they drop much less, but my lv3 mine gives me more than I need for my daily CD) and by the time I level 11 chars to 90 I would have mountains of surplus ores every day, so yes mining is crap right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

As long as everything is tied to daily cooldowns mining will stay worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    Holy crap it was nerfed and I'm still rolling in ore?
    Yeah at first I was like "oh shit". But I think even the level 2 mine would sustain you and then some. Need to bring back hunter ammo