Enchants for resto

which ones to use?

afaik mastery is best, but what I see on icy veins is haste...

is there any good resto druid blog updated these days?

It can depend, honestly I feel like Haste=Mastery. Latter when mana may be more abundant haste will start to out weigh mastery, but as it is I feel more and more haste tends to burn my mana faster, when I could get mastery for about the same thoughput and slower mana burn

yep makes sense, i was just wondering if there's data available showing stat weights

Since Haste and Mastery are close to being equally powerful it will often be a good idea to have somewhat equal amount of those two stats. You start up with 16.5% Mastery with 10% baseline plus the buff, meaning Haste enchants will often be the best choice.

This is for raid healing where HoTs will make up most of your healing, for 5-mans where direct heals are important things looks different, best stat choice it will then all depend on playstyle, glyph/talent choice and whether you tend to oom alot or not.

Quote Originally Posted by kooz View Post
    yep makes sense, i was just wondering if there's data available showing stat weights
    Stat weights doesn't really work anymore since the stats are quite close to one another in pure power and since they all multiply it's more a question of how to balance them rather than which ones to stack.
    Last edited by Hildrande; 2014-12-01 at 02:59 PM.