10+ Year Old Account

(H)<Guardian Corps> @ US-Boulderfist - LFM weekend raiders!

Guardian Corps is a Horde raiding guild that exclusively raids on Saturday and Sunday. This is done for those who work crazy hours keeping them from a normal raiding schedule, such as rotating shifts or night shifts, or even simply for people who want to keep their work nights free to be with their family more. As such, we are a group of hard-working and passionate individuals - we are here so that we have the capability to raid, and simply to have fun while raiding, without having to sacrifice our personal lives.

Guardian Corps raiders, however, are never satisfied with the status quo. While we do not aim specifically for being Server First, we will not be happy wiping on the same boss over and over for weeks on end. We are here to have fun, but we are also here to make progression. Those who do not have the passion and the pride necessary to get the job done and progress do not deserve to call themselves Guardian Corps!

Our ultimate goal is to reach Mythic level raiding, which means we need a 20+ man roster of Boulderfist raiders!

Raid times are as follows:
    Sat: 4p-10p PDT
    Sun: 4p-8p PDT

We aren't going to start raiding until December 7th (assuming we fill the roster), as I have to work night shift Saturday, December 6th. Them's the breaks.
    So long as we have at least enough people for Normal/Heroic (i.e. 10 people at 630+ ilvl), we will get started.

As we are a newly formed guild, created by former raiders who have returned to the game after taking a break, we are in need of more people to flesh out a full roster.
    In order to reach a full raid roster (for Mythic), we are recruiting the following:
    1 Healer
    Mistweaver Monk
    Holy/Disc Priest

3-4 Ranged DPS
    Hunter
    Shadow Priest
    Balance Druid
    Ele Shaman
    Mage
    Warlock

1-2 Melee
    Arms/Fury Warrior
    Unholy/Frost DK
    Windwalker Monk
    Feral Druid

We are not all too picky about your class and spec, but we do expect you to keep an off-spec that you know how to use. Hybrid DPS are expected to keep healer/tank off-specs, and pure DPS are expected to use whichever spec is needed for the fight. Tanks/Healers should keep a DPS off-spec just in case of a fight that requires a weird raid comp.

Do not balk at us just because we are just starting out. Each raider in our guild has hard-mode raiding experience in previous expansions - we just need a full roster for weekend raiding to get back into it.

If you want more details, we have a web site at http://guardiancorps.guildlaunch.com

If you get the chance to reach me with my weird work hours, my BattleTag is DrakeWurrum#1192
    You may have an easier time getting in touch with my Co-GM Leafypaws: BTag Kitiy#1997
    Our recruitment officer Styphus can also be reached at Styphus13#1120

After Thanksgiving, I am on night shift - so if you have a hard time reaching me, try after 2pm Central!
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2014-12-02 at 10:43 PM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.