Trinket Confirmation

Hey

I've been lucky enough to get 2 warforged trinkets but I'm a little confused on the stats as it looks as though the weaker ilevel trinket is stronger for me.

[Munificent Emblem of Terror]
    Warforged so the stats are +146 agi, +1270 crit on the proc, ilevel 621

[Gorashan's Lodestone Spike]
    +112 agi, +1120 multistrike on use, 1 min 30 secs cd, ilevel 636

Now I know this seems kinda obvious but because I'm not entirely sure how the PPM compares to the on use cooldown, and then throw in the fact that the ilevels don't make sense; I'd just like someone to confirm that the emblem is better than the lodestone spike.

Thanks

There a few trinkets that were missed in the universal trinket nerf, the one you have is one of them

I'd use the MEoT just because the 1.5min on-use is kind of a bitch to use since it doesn't line up with anything.

I was wondering why Mr Robot still shows Mythic Haromm's so high. I have LDSC and picked up Turbulent Vial of Toxin. Any advice whether I should still hang on to haromms, or go with the new stuff?

Because AskMrRobot cannot rank trinkets properly and you should quit using it for trinket rankings.

What it does is basically find out what the -average- stat return of a trinket is, then rank them based on that. Which is pretty useless for anything but Survival cuz it has no cooldowns/lineups that will skew such.

Quote Originally Posted by Amethon View Post
    I've been lucky enough to get 2 warforged trinkets
    You are very lucky. I have been spam running heroics since the 19th and I have only seen 2 trinkets drop and they were the same one. So I sit here with a 634 ilvl with a 604 trinket........sad day /end QQ
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

OK, so just rank them by class stats then? Is there a good place that lists most trinkets? Thanks for the help!

Go with new stuff.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...l-Hunter-Guide preraid trink ranking there.