Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    What has been most effective for me has been making sure to know when damage will be inc so I can pre-shield the group. If the whole party is missing health, I use PoH + AA (like mentioned above, keeping Solace on CD so you can pop AA when needed - it makes PoH worth it!) . Just a few and I will throw in penance or flash heal. It is definitely not mana efficient and if I get behind, it can get rough. Really what it comes down to is the pre-bubble. Not flooding with bubbles all the time, just to clarify, but just covering the group (or specific players) before a damage spike.

Glad you have found the replies helpful! Best of luck

sig by Shyama

Pop a PW:S for haste, Spirit shell + AA + PoH and you have good AOE shielding.

Much better and more efficient to simply throw PW:S on everyone however, especially as we stack more and more mastery. Spirit Shell may be a talent to throw back later in the expansion and simply use PoH with the 4 piece ( "When you activate Archangel, the mana cost of Prayer of Healing is reduced by 50% for 6 sec." ) as an emergency/top up heal.

Quote Originally Posted by robtorbay View Post
    In some of the hero dungeons I find that I am struggling with landing heals on 4 + members during heavy AOE dmg phase. Any tips or guides on how to become more efficient in this area?
    1) Archangel + POH every 30 seconds, as needed, is your go-to for group healing. When position is a factor, cast on yourself and place yourself so that the heal will reach everyone. Another way to think about it is: What do I have to do in the next 30 seconds to keep everyone up, so that I can heal back to full once AA is ready?

2) Clarity of Will ahead of time, as much as possible, because you won't have time to do it once the dmg is happening.