Deleted

I hope garrison rewards aren't updated along with content progression

Garrisons were new and interesting to try, but my god is it tedious already. I hope that some months down the line, they will be largely obsolete and can be ignored when I reroll. That whole ordeal with waiting weeks to unlock stuff, organizing missions every couple of hours, leveling followers, the all-encompassing RNG involved in missions, followers and upgrades which can completely screw you over through no fault of your own, and the way everything is gated behind these artificial time limitations... if I have to start over with all of that halfway through the expansion because they updated the rewards to still be important at that point, I think I'll just opt out and leave the game.

I think they just stated in the Reddit Q&A that they will aim to update Garrisons every patch round, so looks like you're out of luck. Maybe you could try to take it less seriously? You could organize missions every couple of hours but you don't HAVE to. Just be a little more casual with your garrison... It's not that bad is it? If it is unbearable you'll just have to accept not getting all the rewards, but there are plenty of other ways to get good gear (I'm assuming that with updated rewards you are referring to gear).

Please do opt out. I'm tired of people, who prevent me from having nice things. Already lost dailies because of them and now reps are nothing but dull grind-fests.

Quote Originally Posted by Viconia View Post
    Please do opt out. I'm tired of people, who prevent me from having nice things.
    Indeed, this thread is about as interesting as his other QQ thread he posted 20min after this http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2#post30976832