Protection Warrior LF Raid/Challenge Mode Group/Guild

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...akaga/advanced

Me: Been playing video games since I could hold a controller, been competitive/good at a handful of games in my life: WoW, UT04, LoL, Skullgirls, CoD4, D3. My schedule can be changed to work with most raid schedules I would just need 1-2 weeks to let the change go into effect. Currently I am free Monday/Wednesday/Saturday nights.

WoW History: Started playing in vanilla and didn't really start raiding until BC. It wasn't until Wrath that I did any glimpse of competitive raiding and got server third on 10 man 3 Drake way back when. Didn't do much else in Wrath outside of a Tribute to Insanity chest and Light of Dawn/Bane of the Fallen King before 4.0 hit. In Cata I raided strong and well! Server first on heroic BoT/BWD/Al'akir/Sinestra. I then got the US 19th kill on 25 man Heroic Shannox but quit WoW a couple weeks later. I returned at the release of WoD due to the urging of RL friends. I am situated at 100 and now looking to make some friends/find a group to play with. My RL friends mostly PvP and don't play as much as I do so I am looking to go elsewhere. I have been known to DPS in an offspec and even heal on some alts at progression level raiding throughout my history. Right now I just have my Warrior to 100 but in the near future raiding on any of my toons/specs would be an option. I consider myself extremely capable at all facets of raiding. Main tanking, add tanking, healing, dpsing, leading, shotcalling, strategy creation, etc.

What I'm looking for: Preferably a raid guild looking to push mythic content, aiming to always do better than the week before and learn from the mistakes of the group. It's also nice to have a laid back/friendly atmosphere. I consider myself a likable person and try to avoid confrontation at all costs, I mesh well. Please feel free to add me in game Wakaga#1298 and contact me through there or on here is fine. Thanks for your time and in advance for any contacts I get!
    Last edited by TeracottaMaid; 2014-12-01 at 07:59 PM.