Deleted

[Balance] Possibly noob question regarding SimulationCraft and trinkets.

I'm pretty much a beginner when it comes to SimulationCraft, so I wanted to compare heroic dungeon trinkets to find out what would be best going into the raids in two days time as I'm too poor to get either DMC or Copeland's. At the moment I have Crushto's Runic Alarm (159 Crit/159 Int passive; I can't link from wowdb sadly) and Ragewing's Firefang (106 int and 1060 vers on use) both with a prismatic socket with 35 mastery in each.

Now. When I sim with this using the HelterSkelter (As I assume this would be the most 'general' of them all) preset this comes out as having the highest DPS out of all combinations of trinkets somehow, when logically, I assume that Fleshrender's Meathook (1060 haste on use + 106 int) + Tovra's lightning Repository would come out on top. But not only that; when I sim with Meathook + Ragewing the burst DPS from the start is actually lower than Runic Alarm + Ragewing. This makes no sense to me as surely two on use trinkets combined with Inc+CA would provide significantly more burst than one on use and one passive trinket.

So all I am wondering from you guys is that if this sounds right or not to you, or if I am somehow entering the wrong parameters because surely the burst from two on uses would be higher. I am using the two burst trinkets as an example for my ability to sim correctly as a whole, because it just looks wrong for some reason.

Thanks all

Deleted
    On use trinkets can't be triggered at the same time and as soon as one is activated, the other goes on ICD of ~30s seconds. So by the time you are able to use the other, Incarnation is already over. Which basically means one of the on use trinkets won't provide it's full benefit.

As for the current state of trinkets, Genesaur Blood (Yalnu - Everbloom) seem's to not be currently working as tool tip states, whether I've missed a buff to the trinket idk. But as it stands instead of having 0.95 rppm, it's more in the 2+ range making it definitely the best you can get your hands on (as you're not buying the BoE's) for a pre-raid scenario. After that Alchemy trinket and then Meathook.

I expect that a 620 PvP trinket with 149 Int and a decent 1-minute proc or use (say Primal Combatant's Insignia of Dominance) will beat a 106 Int, 1060 Vers (2 minutes) trinket. I have not simmed that to be sure.

If Meathook is 1-minute (wowhead says two) then nvm.