Farming Primal Spirits

Hi guys,
    i wanted to farm Primal Spirits. I saw a lot of people do that in the daily zones (Pit or Shattrath), and i tried it today. Killed like 100 Elite mobs in this two places and did not get a single Spirit. I watched a few Youtube guides and used the exact same places. However, not a single Spirit for me.

I guess they fixed the droprate since yesterday or so for this places. So, are there any new places to farm?

I get spirits from ore nodes ~20%. I get spirits from herbs about ~12%.

I'm tracking it. My control so far is 860 ore nodes and 1024 herb nodes.

That sound at least doable. Would be around 50 Notes for one True Steel bar. Not great, but doable. However, Youtube guides showed like 50 spirits in around 30 minutes. Even 50 in 60 would be great. As said above, different guides from just a week ago.
    Thanks for the suggestion either way, will try mining this evening. Anyone else has an idea?

I got like 500 of these, dont even know what to do with them :|

Quote Originally Posted by olivete View Post
    I got like 500 of these, dont even know what to do with them :|
    trade them in your garrison for savage blood, then sell that blood in the AH for 2000g each

Good idea :P TY!

Savage price should rise this week right? I mean, ppl will buy more upgrades to try raids, at least by now lots of people will have access to items upgrades and they use 15 SBs.

Gonna buy it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by olivete View Post
    Savage price should rise this week right? I mean, ppl will buy more upgrades to try raids, at least by now lots of people will have access to items upgrades and they use 15 SBs.
    Depends on your server but realistically, you should see some decent markets. Tier 2 gear is the same ilv as Normal Highmaul (655) and Tier 3 gear is the same ilv as Heroic Highmaul (670). I would check out TUJ or Wowuction and look at pricing trends before committing to the market.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.