Deleted

[H] Returning player looking for a raiding guild

outdated info
    Last edited by mmoc9d49fda13e; 2017-12-10 at 06:35 PM. Reason: old

Deleted
    Hello,

Just in short.
    We are skilled group of people, Mythic minded and ready to go. We just lack few dedicated, solid players that expect great things from raiding to empower our mythic team.
    We raid Thursdays, Fridays, Sundays 8 - 11.30pm ST.
    In first weeks of new content we raid sometimes on Weds or Sats too

We are one of the oldest guild on the realm - The Khalasar - Dragonblight. We were always one of the top ones. During WoTLK #1 guild on server, start of Cata then always in first 5.
    We killed Imperator HC as one of the first 3 guilds on server before starting Mythic
    Our raiders are old veterans, insane gamers and obsessed warcraft people that know the game. We are strict about raiding and progression as I believe we have players that deserve the best possible. After that we are friendly bunch wiling to have fun ^^

Please contact us! Xilus #2625

Greeting
    Xilus/Qru

Hi,

We are currently recruiting. Even if we already are rather melee heavy we still feel we can get a DK in if the person have the right attitude and motivation.

If this sounds interesting, give me a whisper in-game or make an application right away on our homepage.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...er-3-days-week

Deleted
    Hi there! first of all i added you. Im from the guild Casual Tryhards on "Shattered Halls / Balnazzar / Ahn'Qiraj / Trollbane / Talnivarr / Chromaggus / Boulderfist / Daggerspine / Laughing Skull / Sunstrider" - Casualtryhards.com - and we would like you in our roster. Our current progression in BRF is 10/10nm and 8/10 HC. we raid wed, thur and sunday 19.15 to 23.00 and our loot system is EPGP. we are looking for members for our mythic roster. We are very social, have run during raids, but we are focused on progression.

Wisper me if you are interested, and we can have chat, Baragum#2109