Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Or...people could learn to play better and not run around calling for nerfs before the season even starts. Pretty sure at higher end play, hunters won't be taking lone wolf for PvP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Congrats Blizz. Everyone who wanted a Vanilla realm will get it with WoD. So much for never moving backward. Though, it will not be a pure vanilla server since you can still fly in the old content, and you don't have to farm things just to raid. Just wanted to congratulate Blizz for giving the folks what they wanted, a classic vanilla world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Or, maybe instead of making a strawman, they could just get a lvl 1 pony after they complete a quest in the starting zone

10+ Year Old Account
    hunter isnt thaaat bad just gotta get on him right away and blow him up
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!

Ret, feral, DK, boomkin burst is way more OP than hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertimus View Post
    And not tied to an execute and glass cannon talent. **

how about leave it the fuck alone and learn to over come it. also blizzard does not give a damn about 2's cause it can not be balanced, in 3's 5's and BG's killing a MM hunters is just a matter of proper teamwork.

Quote Originally Posted by krunksmash View Post
    how about leave it the fuck alone and learn to over come it. also blizzard does not give a damn about 2's cause it can not be balanced, in 3's 5's and BG's killing a MM hunters is just a matter of proper teamwork.
    And please tell me who isn't? (a matter of proper teamwork)

I'm not asking for a straight out nerf but that burst is too much, like someone before me said - redistribute the dmg.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Pucek View Post

I'm not asking for a straight out nerf but that burst is too much, like someone before me said - redistribute the dmg.
    I'd take a slight nerf to Killshot and a slight nerf to Lonewolf for a stronger hitting steady shot and slightly faster casting aimed shot :P

Quote Originally Posted by Wootylicious View Post
    At the moment the only tools blizzard has to nerf MM pvp damage and not to affect pve is to nerf KS & CS and either buff mastery ( which is rarely active in pvp ) or Focusing shot ( which is a long cast time stationary shot ).

Instead they could just bring back Piercing shots passive: Your critical Aimed, Steady and Chimera Shots cause the target to bleed for XX% of the damage dealt over X.
    Why can they not do something that affects PvE? MM could use a PvE nerf to make the spec choice more about preference and less about "MM or do shit dps"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bertimus View Post
    Atleast this guy is above 2.4exp and knows what hes talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    Then everyone goes to BM for yet another expansion, and MM gets screwed out of both a Perk AND an entire stat (mastery) for competitive arena. Good thinking.

Lonewolf needs toned down in general. Exotic Munition Killshots in arena are like 35k. Clueless BG facerollers are going to ruin this class.
    Everyone bitching about lone wolf needs to learn the class before they excuse of something. Only reason it is 30% is because ~22% of your damage is from your pet, the ~8% is to compete with the other talents to keep dps inline. Also you lose survivability. Learn what you're talking about before posting thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pucek View Post

You've never played a good Dk/RET/Boomy or Feral then if you think Hunter burst is OP

Deleted
    Lone Wolf is in the dangerzone of getting gutted big time. It's just like Grimoire of Sacrifice for Warlocks in MoP, the problem is that LW is so strong, it's not worth taking the other talents, and it's just a matter of time before blizzard hits it, and trust me, it wont be hit lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by boxezbox View Post
    Everyone bitching about lone wolf needs to learn the class before they excuse of something. Only reason it is 30% is because ~22% of your damage is from your pet, the ~8% is to compete with the other talents to keep dps inline. Also you lose survivability. Learn what you're talking about before posting thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

You've never played a good Dk/RET/Boomy or Feral then if you think Hunter burst is OP
    Learn the class? 100 hunter here brosif. Lonewolf is the leading PVE talent with focus shot just behind it or usable in patchwerk fights (not likely) AND has everything to do with how Killshot is able to provide so much burst. Hate to break it to you but when you start adding up multipliers, it doesn't matter what it's in replace of, it gets out of hand. Non-Lonewolf kill shots aren't nearly as potent and are pretty much exactly where they need to be, and if that gets nerfed the whole spec is screwed.