Time to come back or wait a patch or so?

I haven't really played WoW since MoPs last patch and have been waiting on when to come back. I tend to burn through content rather quickly and then end up unsubscribing rather fast.

Now that we have a 10 level xpac is it worth coming back right out of the gate for it? Is there enough going on at 100 or is it best to wait for the first major content patch?

Deleted
    If all you do is raid and nothing else, I'd wait untill february... BUt even then the content wont last you any longer than previous expansions :P

10+ Year Old Account
    if you are just gonna unsub again quickly, why does it matter?

there is plenty of info to help you decide on the front page. nobody but you can make that decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    If all you do is raid and nothing else, I'd wait untill february... BUt even then the content wont last you any longer than previous expansions :P
    Actually I think I enjoy doing the 5 man heroic grinds for points more than anything. Maybe waiting until the first set of epics hit JP will be best for me. I really miss the 5man content we were provided with TBC and WOTLK. Im hoping, being that this is a 10 level expansion we are given the same quality/amount of instances.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    if you are just gonna unsub again quickly, why does it matter?

there is plenty of info to help you decide on the front page. nobody but you can make that decision.
    I think it was more so that 5 level xpacs that caused me to unsubscribe quickly. Not sure why, I played ICC patch in WOTLK for months and months with nothing new following it.

If you like the facebook-game style of garrisons, or lengthy mob grinds, there's definitely enough at end game on top of the staple content to keep you going for a while. If those things don't sound appealing, however, I'd probably wait a while before coming back. A lot of WoD's new shiny content is one-time only, with minimal to no replay value, and some ongoing activities like rare hunting and scenarios are all but non-existent this expansion.

Personally I'm not super impressed with the breadth and depth of end-game content compared to what we had in MoP, but it's not bad by any means. The expansion will almost certainly be a lot more fleshed out (and have many of the teething problems fixed) by content patch #1, though.

Quote Originally Posted by trips25 View Post
    Actually I think I enjoy doing the 5 man heroic grinds for points more than anything. Maybe waiting until the first set of epics hit JP will be best for me. I really miss the 5man content we were provided with TBC and WOTLK. Im hoping, being that this is a 10 level expansion we are given the same quality/amount of instances.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it was more so that 5 level xpacs that caused me to unsubscribe quickly. Not sure why, I played ICC patch in WOTLK for months and months with nothing new following it.
    There are no valor or justice points anymore. Instead quest gear has a chance to upgrade in ilvl and rarity. Heroics are designed to get you the gear required to get into raiding. Also you have a lot more choices in what crafted gear you get but you can only wear 3 pieces of crafted gear at one time.

They've actually removed Justice Points.
    I'm not really sure how they plan to release "catch-up" gear after the first raid tier.
    It might not even be done through heroic dungeons.

Just a heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyvah View Post
    They've actually removed Justice Points.
    I'm not really sure how they plan to release "catch-up" gear after the first raid tier.
    It might not even be done through heroic dungeons.

Just a heads up.
    hmmm, thats good to know.. Thanks. Like you said, it'll be interesting how they do "catch-up" gear.