Do Abrogator Stones drop from bosses or trash?

I know it is probably only from bosses, but I am just curious.

We only received them from bosses tonight. It should also be noted that we received two off of some bosses (Brackenspore & Tectus, I believe). I am unsure if you are able to acquire them from multiple difficulties as well.

Received 5 off of the Butcher, actually. The entire raid did.

I guess Heroic drops more I know Larynx did Heroic (on same server as him). My guild started with normal and we got 2 on Kargath, butcher, and Brakenspore
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulthaz
    Why are they deleting all the topics about this on the official forums?

thats censorship man, fucking unacceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Its almost like it's a private forum with a set of rules people agreed to follow!

I got 3 from the first two and then a cluster which contained 5 when I opened it from the 3rd in highmaul.

This was on norm.

1 on each of the first three bosses.

Killed all 7 bosses on normal. Received about 1-2 stones per boss. Chance for bosses to drop a cluster which contains 5. Received about 15 for the 7 bosses.

Everyone seems to get the same amount per boss, though the amount per boss appears random. It's non-annoying rng since you are guaranteed stuff unlike mop legendaries.

Few enough drop that the follower missions which award them will make a difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    Only got one from each Kargath and Butcher on normal, but maybe just unlucky.