Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by onedirection View Post
    you ask if you were wrong but when people keep telling you you're wrong you won't accept it
    clearly this thread was all about having people reassure you you're right
    well you're not right, you're the kind of player that makes officers tear their hair out in frustration
    How do i not accept it? I did accept some of the posts with valid points obviously you only read the 1st page >.>

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xuplak View Post
    OP what's your current ilvl? My guild said it nice and simple on the Daily Message: ilvl 635 or no raids.
    If they're pushing you over the agreed target fuck them, you're good. Just enchant and gem and get pots/flasks/food.
    If you're under the target, you have been warned. They should simply demote you and give your raiding spot to someone else. No hard feelings about it.
    635 but my weapon/2nd trinket are 620 and 628

- - - Updated - - -

Also thanks for all your opinions XD appreciate it
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    635 but my weapon/2nd trinket are 620 and 628
    Your armoury says 634 and that your belt is also 615.

Your GM was talking to you because:
    - You've completed 22 heroics to their other warriors 49.
    - You're a BS who's got one crafted item (bracers) and apparently only ~22k (so unlikely you've been selling gear, most likely you've been slacking on the dailies/wo's)

If they were saying you had to buy some 655 weapon, then I'd be on your side or the gbank should pay for it. But they're asking for you to get a 630 weapon that you can even craft yourself and is a common drop in hcs. You had to submit logs, screenshots, ping tests etc. to join the guild, you knew what kind of level you were going in for.

As a side note, I think you've been fairly lucky with your loot in PL...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prem View Post
    Your armoury says 634 and that your belt is also 615.

Your GM was talking to you because:
    - You've completed 22 heroics to their other warriors 49.
    - You're a BS who's got one crafted item (bracers) and apparently only ~22k (so unlikely you've been selling gear, most likely you've been slacking on the dailies/wo's)

If they were saying you had to buy some 655 weapon, then I'd be on your side or the gbank should pay for it. But they're asking for you to get a 630 weapon that you can even craft yourself and is a common drop in hcs. You had to submit logs, screenshots, ping tests etc. to join the guild, you knew what kind of level you were going in for.

As a side note, I think you've been fairly lucky with your loot in PL...
    common drop? not likely its all rng the bis one im trying to get i've been running it for awhile havent seen it even drop for other people in the group. Now my belt i have one in my bank but not the right stats its worse then the one im using despite it being 630
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that you came to the forums with this says a lot about your personality and maturity, and I would bet that played a lot into the decision for your removal. Also, long paragraphs of text after you were removed... It just makes a worse case for yourself. It's not like they're going to invite you back. What are you gaining from it? Getting the last say? Again, that can say a lot about a person.

Why would you want to be in a guild "like that" (if that's how you feel) anyway? Why drag it out?

You're acting like you're confident in your gearing decisions, but your actions betray your real feelings - you're second-guessing what you did and/or how you acted, and now you want people to support you. Since some aren't supporting you, you're arguing with them or trying to make your case. That doesn't make sense - if you're genuinely confident in your gearing decisions then pack it up, move on, and find another guild and group of people that's a better fit for you and agree with your gearing philosophy. If you aren't confident, then your guild was probably right to remove you, and you should humbly accept their opinion and try to do better next time. Either way, stop fence-sitting and arguing with people on the forums about it... It's emotionally taxing, and seriously, not worth it. You make the decision you're comfortable with - either you were right, or they were right, and move on. You'll be a better person for it - and you probably won't be removed from any more guilds.
    Last edited by Lalicat; 2014-12-03 at 03:37 PM.

Aside from whether you're right or wrong in this [you're wrong.]

Your UI is hideous. I cannot believe any 'serious raider' would be able to stand the bottom third of your screen being covered by all that useless clutter.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP, you are in the wrong. If you think 22k is a lot of money you obviously have not logged in for 20 minutes every day to do your garrison and crafting professions.

Your options for things to spend gold on:

Gear
    Crafting Professions
    Mounts
    Pets
    Transmog

Two of the above things help with raiding, the other 3 do not. What else would you spend your gold on?

You didn't answer his question.

Why should you be able to roll against people that have put the work in to gear themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    I hate raiding with Person Bs and I hate hearing the shit Person Bs constantly put out. If you want to play the game to have fun and piss about, don't do it at the expense of the people who play this game as a means of challenging themselves. Please.
    I'm not commenting on whether OP is really a Person B or not, but amen to this general sentiment.

So many people think the A people are being "selfish" when they ask for more out of the B people, as if they are forcing their playstyle on the B people, and it drives me nuts. EVERYONE thinks their time is valuable and wants to spend it in a way that is fun for them. The A people just don't want their valuable time to be wasted by playing with people who don't put as much time/effort into things as they do, while the B people can't get it through their thick heads that THEY are the ones truly being selfish when they, knowingly or not, get carried to success on the backs of the A people.

OK...

@OP your right I would have done the same.

@All you Elitist jerks out there.....just lol...like seriously not everyone has 22k gold to spend on something that isnt worth much.. I decide to not spend 8k on a neck enchant cause I know I'm going to replace it with something better soon. You guys aren't even "playing" the game...you're "working" in the game if that mkes sense.

Deleted
    RNG is RNG, i still have a 615 trinket...

Though my ilvl is 639, while missing still the 645 chest i got from a mission and 2 ilvl 640 LW items i will craft after getting the world bosses down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaldeera View Post
    OK...

@OP your right I would have done the same.

@All you Elitist jerks out there.....just lol...like seriously not everyone has 22k gold to spend on something that isnt worth much.. I decide to not spend 8k on a neck enchant cause I know I'm going to replace it with something better soon. You guys aren't even "playing" the game...you're "working" in the game if that mkes sense.
    Where does his GM say he has to spend 22k? His GM seems to feel he hasn't been putting in the required time with HCs (and his armoury backs that up). OP is the one who brought up the weapon on the AH. This is a guild that wants to be pushing progression and raiding 3-4 nights a week, yeah that's not to my taste and seems not to be to yours either, but he knew what he was applying for when he applied.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for all the info/replies and general consensus shows that i shoulda just forked over the money >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Thanks for all the info/replies and general consensus shows that i shoulda just forked over the money >.>
    Nah, that's not the point imo. The point is you should do what you want to do in the game. But when you do that, you also have to be accepting of the consequences.

Don't want to spend 22k on a BoE? No worries. But don't be surprised if a guild that is even a little above "casual" passes you over in one way or the other because of something like that. No one likes to feel like they went the extra mile (or the extra 100 yards) to try to accomplish something as a group when other people in the group didn't do that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prem View Post
    Where does his GM say he has to spend 22k? His GM seems to feel he hasn't been putting in the required time with HCs (and his armoury backs that up). OP is the one who brought up the weapon on the AH. This is a guild that wants to be pushing progression and raiding 3-4 nights a week, yeah that's not to my taste and seems not to be to yours either, but he knew what he was applying for when he applied.
    Unless OP is in a guild that aimes to be one of the first 10 to clear Mythic 634 ilvl is enough for Normal and he needs ~20k sustained single target DPS for HC. Some classes have it easy for them, even in 635 ilvl the DPS requirement is a piece of cake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuplak View Post
    Unless OP is in a guild that aimes to be one of the first 10 to clear Mythic 634 ilvl is enough for Normal and he needs ~20k sustained single target DPS for HC. Some classes have it easy for them, even in 635 ilvl the DPS requirement is a piece of cake.
    For warriors if your not in glad thats alittle hard XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Locked the thread pr. request of Hellravager.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..