Deleted

[Comics] The Walking Dead

Yo guys!

So I started watching the Walking Dead a long time ago and I now want to get into the comics aswell, since I heard there a lot and a lot cooler.

The problem is, I don't have much cash for 139 issues. I've heard you could read them on the internet as a PDF aswell.

Does anyone have an English website for TWD comics? All I could find were Spanish ones haha!

Thanks in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    they are available for purchase in digital format. i do the same thing. there's a "the walking dead" app in the App Store that allows you to purchase them from comixology i think it is.

you can buy 1 story arc at a time, think its like 10 bucks for each or something.

i bought every issue separately immediately upon release, so don't know for sure and can't check the price at the moment because i'm at work and the app in on my ipad at home.
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mteq View Post
    they are available for purchase in digital format. i do the same thing. there's a "the walking dead" app in the App Store that allows you to purchase them from comixology i think it is.

you can buy 1 story arc at a time, think its like 10 bucks for each or something.

i bought every issue separately immediately upon release, so don't know for sure and can't check the price at the moment because i'm at work and the app in on my ipad at home.
    Ye thats what I said in my post aswell. I know I can buy um, just to purchase every 139 issues for 10 bucks a piece..I'd rather do that when i'm catched up to the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    Ye thats what I said in my post aswell. I know I can buy um, just to purchase every 139 issues for 10 bucks a piece..I'd rather do that when i'm catched up to the series.
    Buy the compendiums:

1-48
    http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-C...ead+compendium

49-96
    http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-C...ead+compendium

then you can either buy the paperback trade copies collecting 6 each up to 132, which would be TPs 17-22. Finally buy the last few single comics at a local comic store or online. That would be about 130$ for 1-132. I would recommend buying the first compendium and reading it to see if you like the series.