Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Xeek; If I'm not wrong, you always kept your raging blow up on Butcher fight. May I ask that why? I mean, if I'm enraged and I don't need to burn my rage (and I don't have SD proc), I always use my all raging blows.

Deleted
    Bump, also, please make it a sticky

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Xeek,
    I've been following your videos since Mop and have to admit, I love the clean, simplistic nature of your UI. Would you be so kind and tell me which addons are you using? I assume Elvui, but the thing I'd like to know the most is how did you get such a nice frames over your action bars, unit frames, weak auras etc.?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wampir View Post
    Bump, also, please make it a sticky

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Xeek,
    I've been following your videos since Mop and have to admit, I love the clean, simplistic nature of your UI. Would you be so kind and tell me which addons are you using? I assume Elvui, but the thing I'd like to know the most is how did you get such a nice frames over your action bars, unit frames, weak auras etc.?
    Are you talking about the borders around every frame? You get them when you disable Pixel Perfect in ElvUI's General settings.
    For weakaura's, deadly boss mods and skada you get the same border when you use the addon "AddOnSkins" that can be downloaded in the tukui.org addon section.

Xeek; If I'm not wrong, you always kept your raging blow up on Butcher fight. May I ask that why? I mean, if I'm enraged and I don't need to burn my rage (and I don't have SD proc), I always use my all raging blows.
    I was thinking like this:
    If I always use all of my Raging Blow stacks instantly, I need to delay Bloodthirst one more GCD. I thought that it was good to keep one stack for a certain point in my rotation where I have a downtime and nothing else to use.
    What I mean by this is a moment where you are at low rage and you can't ws, are enraged and you can only use BT > RB > Free GCD > BT. I can use my RB stack here and I didn't had to delay the BT when the 2nd RB proc'd.

I hope you understand what I mean, I also don't really know if this is a good or bad thing to do, I need to ask collision about that!
    Last edited by mmoc0b3907cfd9; 2014-12-18 at 06:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xeek87 View Post
    Are you talking about the borders around every frame? You get them when you disable Pixel Perfect in ElvUI's General settings.
    For weakaura's, deadly boss mods and skada you get the same border when you use the addon "AddOnSkins" that can be downloaded in the tukui.org addon section.
    Ok I got it, the only thing is I'm getting white borders, like in old tukui, yours are completely black which is my desired effect. Also, have addon skins installed. Do you have any idea how to set up those borders exactly like yours?
    Sorry for spamming this thread but can't write private messages yet. Thanks a lot

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind, found it after few hours. Thanks nevertheless

Deleted
    Our killvid from mythic butcher

SMF fury in 668 iLvL

http://www.twitch.tv/falkenraiding/c/5683827

Brackenspore - Arms warrior

Mythic Brackenspore, Arms PoV.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Mythic Brackenspore, Arms PoV.
    Your raid's atmosphere sounds really relaxed, is it always like that?
    And oh, are you a girl, or do you just have a really soothing voice?

GZ on clear btw ^^

Thanks!

We usually have a very laid back attitude. We don't raid that much, so we don't have time to get annoyed at each other (beside me, everyone is annoyed at me most of the time <3). I'm one of the two people interrupting, the one with a little less female voice.
    My Stream

Deleted
    Thanks!

We usually have a very laid back attitude. We don't raid that much, so we don't have time to get annoyed at each other (beside me, everyone is annoyed at me most of the time <3). I'm one of the two people interrupting, the one with a little less female voice.
    Haha ok.
    Still somewhat weird tho, since normally, when someone says "Name" next (Sarri next in that case), thats the person saying it on themself, not someone else, and since it always was the femalish voice saying that, I figured you were a girl :P

We had it set up so that when I interrupted I reminded her to do the next and vice versa, worked like a charm.

- - - Updated - - -

Ascendance Vs Mythic Imperator Mar'gok.
    My Stream

Deleted
    Our kill of Mythic Butcher this week - with the new gear, I managed to pull 35,6k SMF dps - enjoy

Da' Kill

Quote Originally Posted by xeek87 View Post
    Are you using weakauras2? maybe you need to download a newer version? Can't check or repost the string right now, gonna check tomorrow
    got weakauras2 updated today and still error decompresing :P

Arms warrior vs Mythic Tectus

Updated the OP to list all the Mythic videos this far! Keep 'em coming, we still need more Prot PoVs for the fights, we only have two fights this far!
    My Stream

We had it set up so that when I interrupted I reminded her to do the next and vice versa, worked like a charm.

- - - Updated - - -

Ascendance Vs Mythic Imperator Mar'gok.
    Hah, you are used to glad with all that < > < > < > < > < > arms so boring

Deleted
    That thread really is a good idea. We need more glads videos too !

Jees Sarri, those weakauras.

Quote Originally Posted by Crisius View Post
    Jees Sarri, those weakauras.
    This, how do you see anything like that?

Also, what addon is that that you're using to track everyone's external CDs?

My UI is Mugical!

Hermes I think it's called.
    My Stream