Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Ants Keeps NYC Clean By Consuming Left-Over Junk Food!

10+ Year Old Account
    not really sure how the obvious is considered news...must be a slow news day. we all know ants eat leftover food.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    What is this, an article for ants!?

Great alternative to a broom I guess...

10+ Year Old Account
    Billions or rats and roaches storm the streets in protest. When ask why it was protesting, one roach told reporters "We work twice as hard for half the praise. We just want equal recognition".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    not really sure how the obvious is considered news...must be a slow news day
    The news could be that there still are ants, and that they've not all been killed off by man-made climate change and increase in pollution and other garbage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    The news could be that there still are ants, and that they've not all been killed off by man-made climate change and increase in pollution and other garbage.
    Lol good luck trying to kill all ants without killing all humans.

Resilent little fuckers.
    There are ant species which can take roughly twice the ammount of radiaton roaches can.

On Earth there are according to some estimations 10,000,000,000,000,000 individual Ants allive.
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2014-12-04 at 03:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Lol good luck trying to kill all ants without killing all humans.

Resilent little fuckers.
    There are ant species which can take roughly twice the ammount of radiaton roaches can.
    Who wants to kill ants?

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Billions or rats and roaches storm the streets in protest. When ask why it was protesting, one roach told reporters "We work twice as hard for half the praise. We just want equal recognition".
    I remember some articles from when I was a kid about how the sewer system of cities could collapse after they killed all the rats. Some place they had to buy new sewer rats and start fresh.

I wish I could remember more details but.....I don't. It is also a long time ago and I was a kid at the time so take this for what it is worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahhdurr View Post
    Who wants to kill ants?
    I kill ants on site and afterwards go eat a sandwich.

Feels like I'm obligated to post since this is about NY. But lol ants exist sooo yeah they eat too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    I just want you to know that I got the reference.

Vellerix is so hot right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh NYC, you really think yourself kind of unique don't you... Hate to break it to you, but that's what ants that have adapted to living around human habitats do, and they do it for everyone, not just NYC. (Really they're just doing it for themselves. )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OzoAndIndi View Post
    Oh NYC, you really think yourself kind of unique don't you... Hate to break it to you, but that's what ants that have adapted to living around human habitats do, and they do it for everyone, not just NYC. (Really they're just doing it for themselves. )
    But why Ants?

10+ Year Old Account
    The article has to be at least... three times bigger than this!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OzoAndIndi View Post
    It says the study was performed by a university from North Carolina, us New Yorkers give fuck all about ants. You sound mad that we're better than you.