Deleted

Holypaladin Stats [Apexis | World-Boss Items]

Hey mates!

I'm pretty new to MMO-Champion and due to the fact that I did read a lot of helpful posts in the past I decided to get in touch with its Community

My question isn't that complex. I did read a lot of holypaladin resources and did think about a lot of statements I did read and I can agree that I like the stat weight Int -> Crit -> Haste. Today I had my first raid and I did perform very decent with it.

Now, after the release of the Worldbosses and there loot tables I'm really confused. Some weeks ago I did check the Apex Vendor and checked the item's stats - I was like "okay .. ". Now, I did check the loot tables and I'm like "dafuq?". Its like Multistrike, Versatility, Haste, Mastery on every item. Even the rings and necks didn't got haste spirit or something like that.

So basically my question is, is it worth to change 630 | 636 items with Krit | haste in 650 / 665 or even apex items with "useless" secondary stats? I mean yeah, they are not useless but I can't find any resource that tells me for example x points of mastery are worth x points of crit. To make it a bit more visual we have this item:

Ilvl 630 | Ilvl 640

+167 Int | +184 Int
    +251 Stam | +275 Stam
    +106 Krit | +136 Versatility
    +114 Haste | +99 Multistrile

I now can clearly see that I get +17 Int and + 24 Stam but I don't know how much the secondary stats are worth compared to each other even if I see a stat weight that goes like Int -> Crit -> Haste -> Multistrike -> Versatility -> Mastery.

Due to the fact that blizzard did design those items in that "mass" I wouldn't say they have no idea. So how seriously should I take those stats? I'm actually pretty fine with 1109 spirit but I didn't get crit haste on every item.

I would really appreciate some ideas or tips! Thanks for reading and investing your time .

Take a look at http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...adin-Guide-6-0 for stat weights. I suggest doing Ctrl + F for find and then look for "stat weights" but the tables can be found by scrolling down in the OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

don't forget spirit > crit