Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    If you can't even manage normal, you don't deserve those models... Not everything should be handed out. LFR exists to experience the content, that's reward enough considering all you do is afk for 2 hours to clear it and if you want more you should try doing the harder content.

I also like that half the Mythic gear has new models/special effects, I think Mythic raiders deserve to stand out.

If you want the weapon OP while it's relevant then you know how you have to get it or you can pay a guild for the drop later on. If you want transmog then wait until next tier or when you are strong enough to get it on your own.

Sometimes if you don't put effort in, you don't get the nicest stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I think this thread proves that in WotLK, not only has being bad and lazy become acceptable, but a defendable position and point of pride for some people.

Deleted
    You're not entitled to everything just because you pay a subscription. You are however getting a chance to get cool stuff just as everyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    actually, i'm fine with the gear level of lfr, because it's good enough to kill things fast and that's all i care about. i'm just disappointed seeing this type of people rewarded, the people that like hardcore content. they're bad people, i would go out of my way to punish these types of people if i had the power to do so. they're so full of their own shit, they think they can tell others what they do and do not deserve. that's what i'm taking a shot at, this kind of filth.
    Because you just made yourself seem like you're oh-so-much better than them, right?

Tell me, what exactly is wrong with letting players who complete a higher difficulty have nicer-looking gear? People who make more money than me will probably have a nicer car than me. That doesn't bother me at all. If anything, it just motivates me to work harder so that one day, I can have a nice car of my own.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anc View Post
    You're not entitled to everything just because you pay a subscription.
    Funny how people always say they are when Blizzard adds a pet/mount to the store.

As a mythic raider, I'm actually in agreement with op.

I don't give two fucks who has the coolest looking hammer. I care about which one hits hardest.

Flex runs will be prevalent the more time goes on, just wait it out, you'll get it eventually if you really want it.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Cuz for me, aside from LFR there is no endgame. I have no desire to join a raiding guild and keep myself to strict raiding schedules and all the shit that comes with it. I just wanna queue up, do a raid with people I don't have to socialize with much, collect my loot and leave. But now there's little reason to do it more than two or three times, since all the cool weapons are inaccessible.
    Just throwing this out there, but I have friends that get together built pugs for heroic 10s all the time last expansion on a very irregular schedule.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Oh my god. The sheer amount of self-entitled, raid-elitist whining in this thread is fucking HILARIOUS. You guys REALLY know how to make people hate the social aspect of this game, seriously.
    On one side we've got a guy who doesn't even want to be social but or cooperative in an MMO but expects getting the stuff HE wants. On the other hand we've got people who like to go for something, spend time, put in effort and while enjoying the social part of an MMO they expect to get something someday. Now.. who is the one you should be rooting for?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    actually, i'm fine with the gear level of lfr, because it's good enough to kill things fast and that's all i care about. i'm just disappointed seeing this type of people rewarded, the people that like hardcore content. they're bad people, i would go out of my way to punish these types of people if i had the power to do so. they're so full of their own shit, they think they can tell others what they do and do not deserve. that's what i'm taking a shot at, this kind of filth.
    Because you feel you're better then other people you want to punish other people because they express their opinion, feeling better then others. Some irony there mate.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    How am I only seeing this thread now? Look I don't think I need to explain why this is getting locked. Those on the forums long enough know that these type of threads just are up for all kinds of harassment. But if I may point to the OP to give him some advice . . . try to step up Blizzard's progression cycle and you may get rewarded for it:

5mans norm > 5HC > LFR/CM > normal raids (very similar to LFR but generally better players overall) > heroic raids > mythic raids.

If you cannot and wish not to do the higher difficulties, that is your choice, but if you really wanted a certain item, then down the line when you feel ready jump into a premade or use the group finder for a normal run - trust me, if you have time for LFR then eventually you will no longer need LFR and can use that time for normal progression.